Foster's & Smith - Group Buy - 10% Club Discount

rmougey

Chair, MACNA 2014
Greetings,

I'm placing an order with Fosters & Smith next week, using the club's 10% discount for orders over $500. We get an extra 10% off sale prices as well. Please note that the club's 10% discount does not apply to salt or frozen foods.

There is a flat rate for shipping ($8.99), regardless of the size of the order; shipping for salt IS included in that flat rate! We will divide that amount up equally among all who order. For example, with 6 people, the shipping would be about $1.50 each.

All items will be shipped to my home in Highlands Ranch, where pickup can be arranged. (I'm about 1 mile south of C-470 & Quebec, just north of Lincoln.) Please note that all of our Group Buy's continue to conform to RC requirements for a single ship to address.

If you would like to order, please select your items and then e-mail or post a copy of your shopping cart here. At a minimum, I need the item number, a description and the quantity. For example:

CD-21410 Chemi-Pure 3pk $12.49 Qty:One
(After the 10% discount, $3.75 ea)

CD-21405 Poly-Filter 3pk $13.29 Qty:One
(After the 10% discount, $3.99 ea)

If we have not done business together before, or you are ordering something that I could never use, I may ask for payment up front (Paypal is fine). You can use ppcalc.com to determine the proper amount, including fees.

The order will close early next week, on Monday May 10th and delivery is anticipated the week of May 16th. I do have space to hold your items should you not be available immediately to pick them up.

Due to changes in the F&S website, only items ordered from the F&S Aquatics section may be included with this order. We can no longer combine dry goods for fish, small animals, reptiles and other items on the same order. If you are interested in purchasing a large amount from the F&S pets site, let me know and we can setup a separate order.

Drop me a note if you have any questions.

-Rob

Order has arrived. Drop me a note and we can coordinate pickup this afternoon or this weekend.

-Rob

Back