Found New Zoos Today

Dastank

Premium Member
Jason and I went out snokeling today and he spotted these:

EnvyOrange.gif

They were about twenty feet deep and growing flat on the rock. Wearing a wetsuit, it was all I could do just to get down and take a picture. Almost enough to make me want to scuba!

I like what I see! I like it so much, I'm coming down at the end of tis month to drink beer and check out some tanks!

Start fragging now so I don't come home empty handed!

Dana

I can Saturday afternoon. Wife claimed me for the morning though.

Mike and I were talking though, it seems like the weather might be bad for the weekend :(

Right now it looks like Friday midday it's going to start blowing from the North West and by Saturday it's going to be blowing 25 knots. Might be possible to get out on the other side of the island and it might be possible that the weather will change, but all three places I check are saying the same thing right now.

I'm game to try any day!

I snuck out of work early and met up with Mike, who doesnt work and we went out. Very cool spot! Many many many Zoos! Mike about had a heart attack! Everytime I peeked my head out of the water, his feet were straight up in the air and he was under :lol:

I was pretty bad! Frank kept telling me "Maybe we should start heading in before it's dark."

I'm the first to admit I have a zoo problem!

Back