Frag event July 25, 2015

Josh- I tried to PM you but cannot. If you would like to have a sample of our membership card to have on hand, I will send you a copy of my own so that whoever is at the door knows what to look for. Our cards are PDF'd to members so they can choose to keep them on their phones or electronic devices or print them out if they want. My email is treasurer@tampabayreefclub.com. Thanks!

I think I'll be able to make this event (the wife gave me permission). Pretty excited as it will be my first one with my tank up and running.

Awesome, now to get the wife into reefing and get her a tank and you want have to (ask) she will be right there beside you checking out all the awesome corals

The raffle will end 4pm you will need to be present to win livestock items, others items can be picked up at a later date from one of our bod members homes

Tell her she can come to my house in Oct for the TBRC meeting and I will give her the tour and explain the concept of too much time. We have 8 tanks w/ fish, corals and water downstairs, one cube still empty, and the downstairs, in the garage, there are 5 tanks w/ clowns and babies growing out, a seahorse tank in my "princess suite" and then in the kid's room there is a 17g custom acrylic....that's just fish, not dogs, cats, reptiles, and my freshwater tanks. An hour or two a week is nothing! It is good that I work from home and can juggle making RO water and water changes each week on all of them.

Back