Frag Party?

well Im planning on having a stocking party/BBQ once my tank is back up and running, but that wont be for a couple months.

Well, We can make it faster than that if you want. Just have to go collect new rock. At least we won't have to worry about aptasia on collected rock.

I was thinking about having everyone over to my house, but I dont quite know what I could pull out of my tank just yet. Possibly memorial day weekend, or the following???

We are around Memorial Day weekend. Friday I give him the tank (its a suprise) and we have plans, but the rest of the weekend we are free. I won't have anything to trade being the tank wont get set up till Friday; however, I can bake some yummy desserts!

arika

UMM... we can have a clam stockin party at my place. (Das has a few he can donate to this worthy cause) BESIDES, YOU ALL NEED TO GET SOME OF THIS CHEATO THAT IS OVERTAKING MY FUGE!!! IT'S FREE!!

(donations and bribes are readily accepted)

the best algae you can possibly put in your tank. you dont need it yet. - and you dont have a place for it.

Yes, you need it, Let me show you how to spend all of your paycheck to redesign everything so we can put a fuge in there for this cheato!

JK, but if we can set up a fuge, I will save some of it for you.

Back