Frag Rack

bashment

Recently purchased an Aquamaxx magnetic frag rack and absolutely none of my frag plugs fit in the hole. I'm going to have to transfer some of my frags over to new plugs for this to work out. Any suggestions on frag plugs with a skinnier stem diameter (10mm or less) thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a Zen Reef rack, 45 plug.
It has like a rubber insert that really grabs the plug, no way for it to come loose.

I use these awesome ones from a guy on FB who sells them. They're slides instead of individual holes so they fit tons of different sized plugs right next to each other, I think his company is Kaotic.

Those ZenReef racks look awesome. Are the plugs still able to spin or does the plastic hold them tight enough?

Those ZenReef racks look awesome. Are the plugs still able to spin or does the plastic hold them tight enough?

After using it for a bit, I think they hold them too tight, its hard to get the plug in one handed.
I prefer my older model without the rubber.

Buy plugs that fit? If it's for new frags you bought at the lfs you should change the plug if you can anyway to cut down on pest eggs and nuisance algea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back