Frag ric growth

SAPseven

i got my first few rics a few weeks back.. till todays date i have about 12.. i fragged all of them... some i split in half .. some i cut into tiny pieces .. and all are reviving ...

my question is to anyone who fragged them by just cutting pieces without the mouth ... how long do they nornally take to grow a mouth... most of them already attached to substrate or small pieces of Lr.. they are all about the size of an eraser head at the moment

ballsy...I have been keeping rics for 4 years and have yet to get up the nerve to frag them...good luck, sounds like it is working for you

scott .. i understand that .. thats why i said .. i cut some in half and some in pieces ... but that doesnt answer my question .. my question is approximatley how long does it take to grow a mouth ?

A LOOOOOONNNGGGGGG TIMMMMMMMEEEEE!!! :D

But, seriously yea they take a long time to recover and grow a mouth.

I have one that is making a baby just on its own and from a tiny piece of the foot its taken about a week for i t to start to get tentacles.. i'm not holding my breath for a mouth! ;p

well so far every piece that ive cut has attached to rock .. one of them seems to be growing a mouth while the others show no sign .. they all look healthy thow

Back