Frags for sale-ORA

ConcreteReefer

In Memoriam
ORA Acropora Nana: 1" + unmounted $25
older pic- Tips are pink, has tripled in size (fast grower).

dscn0679yl7.jpg
[/IMG]

ORA Miami Orchid: 1"+ unmounted $25
don't have a pic of mine- sorry, this is what it looks like though.

p_80904.jpg

ORA German Green w/blue polyps: 1"+ unmounted $25

[IMG]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6051/dscn0677td0.jpg

Tyree LE super blue Tenuis: 1/2" unmounted $50
really fast grower under very strong current/lighting. I started with a Frag of this 2+ years ago and now have a nice colony. This is a "Stunner", My favorite coral by far, I like it more than my Purple Monster.

dscn0684uu8.jpg
[/IMG]

Purple Rain Monti: 1" unmounted $20
(not my pic, looks just like it)

purpleraincol3.jpg

I'm just selling locally, but will ship if need be- buyer pays shipping cost. I live in SW Cape Coral just so you know.
PM me for Info

Bill-

This is the best pic I could get- I had to pull it out of the tank so all the polyps are retracted. Yo have to see it in person, its super purple.

dscn0760zn1.jpg

are you even in the venice/north port area. i would definately be interested in a pack but the cape is a hike. let me know

I'll do a frag pack, too. My parents actually live in the Cape and I could have them pick it up for me. Send me a pm with your address and #.
Bill

Im also selling a 3/4" Frag of this for $40-
Wonka Vision Echinophyllia- *This pic was taken under a 250w XM-10k, not the greatest for color. This coral "pops" when under Actinic.

dscn0686zm4.jpg

Hey I want a pack too and also the wonka. I can come up there and pick up today or next weekend. Pm your fone number and well talk.

Back