Frags for Sale ... SPS and Softies ... Post #2 of 2

OzarksReef

Post #2 of 2

I've been building quite a collection through the fall and winter ... take your pick! Local pickup only - I live in just south of Springfield. PM me if you are interested or have questions!

Pink Acro - 2 available ($20)

122335PinkAcro2.jpg

White Acro - 1 available ($15)

122335WhiteAcro.jpg

Colt Coral - 5-6" colony - 1 available ($20)

122335ColtCoral.jpg

Green Zoanthids - 2 available ($10)

122335ZoosFrag.jpg

Pom-Pom Xenia - 2 available ($10)

122335PinkPomPom.jpg

Kenya Tree - 3 available ($10)

122335KenyaTree.jpg

Green Star Polyps - 1 available ($10)

122335GSP.jpg

Not Pictured

Sarco (Toadstool) - 5-6" tall - ($20)

Brown Button Polyps - 6" colony - 2 available ($10)

White w/Blue Tip Acro (not pictured)- 2 available ($20)

I'll take the green star polyps, both pom pom xenias, both green zooanthids, and the colt. Would you take 60 for all of them?

Shaar,

I'd be glad to put that together for you - I have a couple other softies I could throw in if you'd like. Drop me a PM or e-mail on when you'd like to stop by.

Thanks,
David

David, thanks for having my family over. Your tank is beautiful and you and your family are kind and genuine people. :) I'll get ahold of you on thursday ;)

Steve - it was great meeting you and your family as well. I hope all goes well for you on your new aquarium. Keep us posted with some tank shots - I'll look forward to talking with you soon!

any left

any left

What is left for sale? I never thought of finding local hobbies in springfield thank you.

Hi Steve,

I sold the sarco - but still have some kenya tree and pom-pom xenia left, along with lots of SPS...

David

The kenya i got from you has already doubled in size :D

I'm wanting the zoos to do the same thing but i don't exactly know how to make them thrive and grow quickly

Back