Frags for Sale

Sig32

I have a few frags for sale and others that I will be getting ready. I currently have three frags of Nuclear Green Palys (3, 14 & 17 polyp frag) I can frag others to order. I also have two frags of Garf Bonsai. Planning on fragging my WWC Cherry Garcia chalice and Grand Palys if someone is interested. Not sure what the green palys are going for, so let me know what's reasonable. I'm located in Tampa and can meet up.

QBYX0QZ.jpg

xMZr1K4.jpg

uMQc4sk.jpg

KOiYvNj.jpg

ebRjdFm.jpg

I purchased these years ago from a local shop. I thought that's what they were, but could be wrong. What do you think they are and how can you tell they are not? Not doubting you, just trying to learn.

what shop sold these as nuk greens?

Nuk greens are more of a solid green, the picture you posted looks like basic brown palys....some people call them texas trash becasus the lack of color and explosive growth. They can take over a tank and smother other corals pretty quick.

I purchased these years ago from a local shop. I thought that's what they were, but could be wrong. What do you think they are and how can you tell they are not? Not doubting you, just trying to learn.

Green Button Polyps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back