frags/lfs in jax. fla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmkindig

hi i rencently made an emergency trip to my parents house in jacksonville,to find my dad's tank is still in the stone age and he only has a few mushrooms growing in his tank but he's running haldies?i'm making another trip back to fla. the end of the month and i was wondering if anyone could point me toward a good lfs or hook my dad up with some cheap frags.
i did know of 2 stores atlantis aquariums on beach blvd.(appearently went out of business since there's a wood store there now), oceans and reefs on atlantic nice store but i was surpised the selection wasn't that great (this time round)i'ld like to find some fla ricordias cheap and some mangroves for my tank

I heard that a new store opened off of Gate Pkwy, but I haven't personally checked it out:

Coral Logic Aquariums
7860 Gate Parkway, Suite 108
Jacksonville Florida 32256

Here's the specifics for Bioreef:
Bio-Reef
904-242-0332
904-674-0031
3653 Regent Blvd
Suite 101
Jacksonville, FL 32224

http://www.bioreef.org/

Mon-Sat 11:00AM-6:00PM
Sun 12:00 PM-5:00PM

You might also have better luck with your questions at the other NFMAS forum:
http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/f190/

I second reef fanatics. Its the only place I go.......im a college student and I cant afford some of the high prices, but reef fanatics has a great selection for great prices. and like treysv1000 said....the guys that work there are really nice and knowledgable too. They are expanding there store more and more every time I go in there, which is awesome! You know you are getting great product for a great deal.

i'm back from my trip with a few more corals in my tank.
first day i stopped at bio-reef to browse and wow great selection could have spent a mortgage payment there,then i when to coral logic nice for a new store i think they will do well and the pizza place next door is awesome to,then on fri i hit reef fanatics,i little out of the way and the directions i had weren't great but after being down there all week i found an easier way home(it accualy took me back to coral logic and then back to bio reef)
at reef fanatics i bought a green encrusting samacora frag(anyone know the proper spelling i can't seem on find it on a google search)
at coral logic i had my heart set on an awesome bright blue monti cap but they won't sell it because it wasn't in his tank long enough yet and and they have plans of fragging it(i'm glad to hear that there holding corals for x amount of time but i wanted it,so if anyone gets a frag i'll be going back down in the begining of august to seal it lol. so i settled on a $10 frag to support the store,then went back for more pizza.
and lastly at bio-reef i found some ricordias(cheaper then here at home)some brown and white paly's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back