Free 100 Gallon Established Reef Setup - No Kidding

rmougey

Chair, MACNA 2014
One of Sharon's customers at Neptune's is looking to give his established, 100 gallon plex tank, away to a good home. It's fully populated with LPS and fish, most of which came from Neptune's. This is a complete system; stand, canopy, lighting, filter system and creatures.

The catch is that you have to send an e-mail outlining your reefing experience and why you should be the new owner. You must promise not to part it out. No picking it up and re-posting on Craig's list. You also have to arrange to move the tank.

If you are brand new to reefing, this isn't the tank for you. On the other hand, if you have outgrown your current Nano or are looking to upgrade, this could be your chance.

I don't know the specifics, but a quick e-mail to Steven, sgoolsby2 at hotmail dot com, along with your interest in adopting his creatures will surely get a response.

Good luck.... and no, I'm not in the running. I have enough tanks to take care of already, thank you very much!

-Rob

I too would love another tank, but on the other hand, I'm happy with just one. Reefing is like tatoo's, it's hard to have just one.

New tank might be the quickest way to being single and not in a good way. My wife barely tolerates my obsession now, I wonder his thoughts if we posted just how addicted we are to this wonderful hobby.
Thank for posting Rob, BTW I quoted you again today to a very nice newbie "If at first you don't succeed, you didn't quarantine long enough" I hope I got it correctly.

Chris

I don't know but I'm considering a package deal.

The three tanks, two dogs, two lizzards, and whatever stray criiter my daugther is trying to adopt.

Oh and possibly my nine year old son, if his mother will let me.................................................

Tony are you parting out? Let me know. Is your wife LFS trained? How about online any issues there? hahahahahahaha Sorry I had to.

Good question.... I'll follow up with Sharon to see what the end result was.

Oh, Tony.... does she do windows?

-Rob

Back