Free Cheato

Big Dog

Water change day tomorrow and I'm going to thin the refugium. Since I changed the light on my refugium it grows .......... LOL. Probably get a couple softball size portions if anyones interested. I will be in the Shadyside area sometime tonight or tomorrow or you can just come out to the house.

If any one needs some north of Pittsburgh I normally have extra around. I'm near Harmarville....my town is Russellton.

Let me know,
Kevin

I always have some in cranberry also.

Side note I filled a bag a few months ago and set it beside sump and forgot about it for a few weeks and it still looked alive in bag. Didn't smell good but still green.

Lowes has them also. I picked one up at the hydroponics store in cranberry that's actually labeled as a plant grow bulb. my chaetos almost out of control with it.

Lowes has them also. I picked one up at the hydroponics store in cranberry that's actually labeled as a plant grow bulb. my chaetos almost out of control with it.

I'm also using a grow light. Mine is a CF in a flood bulb....Makes it easy to wipe the glass clean. They work great.

Kevin

Might have to deliver some and get one of your RBTA's.
I can come up with a good sandwich bag full for now. Let me know if you're interested.

Kevin

Would like free cheato

Would like free cheato

Hello, I am just restarting my system after having to kill all of the live rock due to an infestation (very unhappy) and would be interested in some free cheato (and associated critters) for filtering and new growth in my tank. Dave Barrick has been great in helping me redesigning my system and suggested I go the cheato route in my sump. I gernerally am at all PMAS meetings and live near Cranberry. thanks. Also interested in trying inexpensive corals again- soft colored mushrooms, acropora, birds nest through club actions.

Chris

Back