free corals (nothing exciting)

jacksonpt

in case anyone is still watching this forum...

I'm looking to cut back/get rid of some corals. In some cases, I've just got too much of it. In other cases, it's corals that just aren't thriving and I'd like to find them a better home. I can get pics if anyone is interested...
  • Green branching hammer - healthy and growing, several frags easily arrangeable into 1 colony -- on the sand bed, center of tank
  • Purple/Rainbow branching hammer - healthy and growing, lots of heads -- above/right of the nem.
  • Green monti cap with red polyps - growing, but drab in color (needs more light), about 3-4" in diameter -- center of the left rockpile, between the torch and the goni
  • Red/green favia - struggling, but alive (has been this way for years), slightly larger than a golf ball -- on the sand bed, center of tank
  • Purple tip torch - non-grower, but seems happy otherwise. fairly short tentacles, 2 heads -- middle of tank, part of the larger torch colony
  • Xenia - plenty of it in my sump -- top left corner
  • Purple style - respectable colony, surviving but not thriving. Needs more light. -- back of left rockpile

My tank is generally pest free, but I do have a bit of hair algae at the moment, in some cases affecting the corals/frags. And I do have xenia in my tank, though none on theses corals/frags.

Let me know.

FTS -

uc

Interested

Interested

I'd love to get anything you are getting rid of. I have had my new tank setup since November. It's finished cycling and now I'm gonna start piecing things into it. I could pick up anything you are getting rid of. Thank you.

Jeremy

Everything has been spoken for, but nothing has been picked up. At this point, I'm planning to bag everything up Saturday morning and head to Syracuse (where most of the interest is coming from). It'll be mostly first come first serve.

Back