Free Kenya Tree

ReefWhatYouSow

Take as much or as little as you want. Kept a piece in the frag tank for a friend and now there are babies all around. Pretty easy to take out. You can have it all if you want.

In Land O Lakes near the outlets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take as much or as little as you want. Kept a piece in the frag tank for a friend and now there are babies all around. Pretty easy to take out. You can have it all if you want.

In Land O Lakes near the outlets.

I've already got plenty of it. Not nearly as bad as Xenia, though. I can control Kenya easily. The lady likes it, so it stays.

How have you been man? Haven't heard from you in a while.

I've already got plenty of it. Not nearly as bad as Xenia, though. I can control Kenya easily. The lady likes it, so it stays.

How have you been man? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Hey brother. Things are going well. Tank is hanging in there... For now. We'll have to get together sometime. Maybe do a little invasive coral swapping lol...

Hey brother. Things are going well. Tank is hanging in there... For now. We'll have to get together sometime. Maybe do a little invasive coral swapping lol...

I'm down. Just let me know when. My lady goes out of town for two months from July to August, it'd be a great time to get some coral action in. She can't stop what she can't see!

I'm down. Just let me know when. My lady goes out of town for two months from July to August, it'd be a great time to get some coral action in. She can't stop what she can't see!

Haha... We'll definitely make something work during that time then. We'll be gone the weekend of the 4th but should be good most times after that.

Back