Free Live Sand

dots

Premium Member
If you read the other thread I am going to a Barebottom tank, hence have some live sand.

This is all good CaribSea Live Sand, some over two years old....all the good stuff in it, none of the bads like algae or bad creepy crawlers. Really Clean!!!

My sand bed isn't that deep to begin with so I have about three to five gallons of the stuff, (one of my biggest hates is giving the wieght of stuff when volume is what really matters), so come get it if you want some. Pulling it out this weekend/now!!!!

Or send me your adresse and I will ship it UPS..........Just Kidding!!!

I live near Fulton and Northrop in Sac, PM if interested.

Last edited:
Well maybe closer to 7-10gals......

Free to anyone who wants it......hate to throw it out

Last edited:
I can take it all tomorrow around 12ish? let me know. planned on going down to O street tomorrow.

Pm me details!

Thank you\\Davey

KMP, I have alot looks to be around 7-8gals(about half done)....I doubt unless someone is using it to set up a tank they will take it all.....first come first serve.....

If you want it all or a little.....just don't want to thow it out, just pm me and come get it ASAP you don't want it to turn to DEAD SAND.....

You guys might get lucky and find some snails or frags in it......

I don't have any other commitments other than meeting UNARCE tomorrow a 10am for a little and should be around by 11, and am leaving about 3ish for the evening....other than that I am available the rest of the weekend and will be home

pm to arrange p/u

Last edited:
Back