Free long prop tank and bulbs

Kenfuzed

I have a super long prop tank with odd demensions, free to anyone who wants to pick up in Arcadia. The tank measures 8 feet long, 12 inches wide, and 7 inches deep. Looks like a long glass display tray. There are 2 drains, one at the bottom of each end with 2" bulkheads. This tank is perfect for breeding small clams, use as a frag tank, or as algae scrubber. Came from a pet store display and has several slots for dividers. Made of heavy glass. I used it for a while as part of my propagation setup. This tank has been sitting in my backyard for several months and will need cleaning, so if you are affraid of getting your wife's car dirty you better pass :rolleye1:

Also have about 12 flourescent tubes, mostly VHO. Some new, some old. All leftovers from when I upgraded to T5. They are also free. Please don't PM me about light specs or questions... THEY ARE SIMPLY FREE

PM me for address and you can come pick these items up anytime.

Update... I'm right in the middle of my move and running between both houses right now. The bulbs are in front of my garage and the tank is in the backyard. Saturday is my last day, so if they aren't picked up I will be forced to throw it all in the trash.

I will only be getting online one more time tonight or tomorrow, so if you want these things please email me and I'll send you the address where they can be picked up.

Off topic, I also have a kids swing set in my backyard. It's free to anyone who wants to come over and take it away. You will need some basic tools and maybe some penetrating oil for the bolts. Sorry, I just don't have time to take it apart or deliver.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7568749#post7568749 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by yuhsuen
A big thank you to Ken. It was nice meeting you and the tank made the treck in one piece :)
That's one long drive, glad it was worth it for you. Enjoy.

All the bulbs and that prop tank are gone, thanks everyone!

Back