Free stuff at meeting

waynesworld

Premium Member
A reminder the Feb meeting and it is Sunday 28th of Feb at Smyrna Jim N Nicks starting at 2:00. Here is a link.
www.jimnnicks.com/smyrna_map

We will have some drawings at the meeting. One will be for all members present or not this will be a gift cert. The other will be all Members present, this is one of the stunner strip lights from AC. We will also have a raffle that we will sell the tickets for, you will not want to miss this one it is a Bio Cube 29 Gallon HQI from AC. Here is a link to it:

www.aquaticcritter.com/index.htm

All paid members(ether paid before or at the meeting) and there spouse and kids will eat free. If you are not a member we ask you pay $10. We will have a buffet style setup with BBQ pork smoke chicken wings and riblets for meats. Beans, slaw and tater salad . Tea will be provided free also and maybe soft drinks.
:beer:

We will finish the elections for anyone that has not voted in advance. This is a good opportunity for all of us to get together and talk about what you would want to go forward with the new BOD. Also for a lot of the new people to put faces to the names of all of us.

Actually I have mailed out all who joined in Jan, so if you paid your dues in Jan and have not recieved your card, please let me know via a PM. All who join in Feb will get their cards at the meeting unless you PM me that you will not be there, then I will be happy to mail it to you.

Norman

Back