Fridmani and other fish

CamBarr

What else can i put in my tank whith my Fridmani i have two true percs and an established Fridmani

what else would i be able to put in the tank???

Well, I guess it depends on how big your tank is?

but you will want something peacefull so it doesn't pick on your Fridmani. I'd say a few (again, depending on your tank size) Reef Chromis.

Or maybe a goby or a blenni.

the tank he is in, is a 40 gal with mainly lps and softies???? im more worried about the fridmani picking on the other fish like gobies or maybe a blennie do you think they would do ok in the tank he doesn't pick on the other inhabitants like the two percs???

I've got mine with 2 clowns, 2 bangaii's, and a 6 line. I'm adding some chromis when they get out of QT. It picked on the 6 line for about 3 days when the 6 line was added, but now they get along fine.

i already tried a sixline whith him and he stressed him out too much and killed it what about other fish like gobies???

Mine nuked a candy hog as soon as I added it to my 26 bow ... an early mistake. I am convinced that in a small tank, like your 40, you need to look at body shape. If the fridmani thinks a simillar fish is coming into its territory, it will chase it out.

I now have two fridmani in my 75 and I wont get anything that was dottyback or wrasse like. I am going to try a blenny, but IMO I don't know I would try a Blenny in a 40, maybe a sand dwelling goby would work.

I think a Cardinalfish would be a good idea. Maybe a Pajama or my personal favorite: the Bangaii. If you don't like those, how about a Longnose Hawkfish? It will eat shrimp though if you have any. I had one eat a Peppermint Shrimp. You are very limited on fish choices here since your tank is too small for Tangs, peaceful, reef-safe Triggers, etc. and the Fridmani eliminates most gobies and wrasses.

How about a dwarf angel flame CB or a pair of Argis would be great!

The flame and CB are hit or miss with some corals but mine has been excellent.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6529148#post6529148 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Greg129
Well, it looks like you are set on the Yellow Watchman so does it matter what we suggest?
ha ha ha not set on anything looking for suggestions,

yea the angels would be cool I think id be willing to try one I think hope he want eat my lps ???
deff something to keep in mind though

what about fairy wrasses they are really mellow but different in shape and color and behavior????

my guess is the fridmani would not allow it to stay, maybe the 40 is long enought o allow enough territoty for the pseudo but I think it's a risk

Here's a suggestion, I hung a clear continer with holes drillred in it to hold my small male I kept him in there for a few weeks. The female went ballistic at first but eventually got used to seeing him and eentually has accepted his presence in the tank upon release. So you would Qt as usual then introduce whatever new fish in the container ans see how it goes.

47770could_this_be_love.jpg

good idea, another Fridmani would be cool I guess ill do this when introducing anything into my tank just to see how she reacts and maybe let her get accustomed to having another fish in the tank

in my 54 I have
Coral Beauty
2 Perculas
Bicolor Blenny
Fridmani Pseudochromis
Starcki Damsel
Spotted Mandarin

The Fridmani picked on
Starcki Damsel for a few days when I added him but not they are OK

Back