FS: 150 tank, stand, canopy, equipment and livestock

big-Ern

150 gallon running reef aquarium.

Includes:
150 gallon tank with dual overflows
stand and canopy- Marineland Monterey, very nice. has some wear and tear, not perfect.
lights: 3AI Sol led light fixtures, all leds work, controller allows slow turn on /off of lights to simulate days lightcycle
Sump:
bubble trap, followed by 3 x 4" filter socks
lots of bioballs and a 4" thick marinepure ceramic block
refugium with chaeto growing using LED light
Sea Side Aquatics skimmer rated upto a 230 gallon tank CS2 or 8? forget which one
2x Sicce return pumps
Tank:
decent amount of "clean" liverock, no hair, bubble or other algae.
several corals(mostly mushrooms and cheap zoanthids)
3 fish, couple snails and hermit crabs, starfish
Glass covers - keeps evaporation to a minimal, less then 1 gallon a day
Chinese wavemaker MP-40
Wireless controller for wavemaker, can setup/program different times with different wave strength using mobile phone

Extras:
A bunch of stuff I have left as I am leaving hobby. Includes random powerheads, old chemical test kits, calcium, alkalinity, portion of a bucket of instant ocean salt, python hose, refractometer, heaters, magnet cleaner, ...

PRICE IS FIRM: $900 and I will require you to have a professional move this out of my house. No specific company but a fish tank maintenance company or fish store. I can recommend who I used when I bought this if you don't have your own.

Attachments

• 00909_kA9UP33Te0Q_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
    00909_kA9UP33Te0Q_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
  • 00D0D_ecm38Qa1hmg_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
    00D0D_ecm38Qa1hmg_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 00T0T_hAkhMgeomMs_0sa0t2_600x450.jpg
    00T0T_hAkhMgeomMs_0sa0t2_600x450.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 01414_hUveppPq0CJ_0pv0t2_600x450.jpg
    01414_hUveppPq0CJ_0pv0t2_600x450.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
150 gallon running reef aquarium.

Includes:
150 gallon tank with dual overflows
stand and canopy- Marineland Monterey, very nice. has some wear and tear, not perfect.
lights: 3AI Sol led light fixtures, all leds work, controller allows slow turn on /off of lights to simulate days lightcycle
Sump:
bubble trap, followed by 3 x 4" filter socks
lots of bioballs and a 4" thick marinepure ceramic block
refugium with chaeto growing using LED light
Sea Side Aquatics skimmer rated upto a 230 gallon tank CS2 or 8? forget which one
2x Sicce return pumps
Tank:
decent amount of "clean" liverock, no hair, bubble or other algae.
several corals(mostly mushrooms and cheap zoanthids)
3 fish, couple snails and hermit crabs, starfish
Glass covers - keeps evaporation to a minimal, less then 1 gallon a day
Chinese wavemaker MP-40
Wireless controller for wavemaker, can setup/program different times with different wave strength using mobile phone

Extras:
A bunch of stuff I have left as I am leaving hobby. Includes random powerheads, old chemical test kits, calcium, alkalinity, portion of a bucket of instant ocean salt, python hose, refractometer, heaters, magnet cleaner, ...

PRICE IS FIRM and I will require you to have a professional move this out of my house. No specific company but a fish tank maintenance company or fish store. I can recommend who I used when I bought this if you don't have your own.

"Firm" price is also invisible it appears

Back