FS 150g Reef complete setup with livestock

GustavoAZ

minamalist reefer
20130928_153525_zps57024ec3.jpg

150g reef ready all-glass (standard glass) on oceanic tall stand. 72.5 x 18.5 x 28.5 inches
Lights 48in reef breeders photon 48
Skimmer Aquamax 350s
BRS dual reactor
2x jebao wp40s
reef octopus diablo return pump dc 5500
sump, custom acrylic about 35g with dual filter socks
jbj top off

Note: used just the base of my canopy when switching to leds. The old light fixture is a 4x 110vho 48inch on a corallife ballast, (this is mounted to the top of the canopy which I still have)... may be of some use :)

Test kits, extra plumbing, nets, fish trap, extra power heads, return pumps etc all included, if I have it and its for the tank it goes.

Tank has several scratches on ft panel, only one that can really be noticed and it's about the size of finger nail clipping. Also on one in there is a panel of glass that is not flush. I'm thinking this was like this when I bought the tank new. It's a standard braced rr tank so I don't think it's going anywhere but it is a consideration I'd like to point out to a potential buyer.

Live stock, well over 150lb of live rock, 60 or so of live sand and have a extra 20lb bag that is new. Not much for corals, one yellow figi about the size of a grapefruit, some kenya tree and misc blue cloves, fish (freckles the un-catch-able laveder tang) one honey dew damsel, one tailspot blenny and a sickly looking anthias. A dozen or so snails and crabs, 2 large pep shrimp and a cleaner. I think there is a large black brittle star too.

pics: http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/timstank/library/?sort=3&page=1

Looking for $1800 obo for all listed.
or
$400 firm for the Livestock.

Possible trade for items that rhyme with run, or gift cards.

Not parting out at this time.

Please no PMs, best way to reach me is timstank@cox.net

Located in Surprise 303/Bell

Yup, still trying to sell all at one time. I have all of next week off so I can help in tare down and possibly additional transport if I don't get beat up to badly on an already darn good price.

timstank@cox.net

Bump $1400 for everything.

Led fixture is just under 8 months old, ran at no more than 35perc about 8 hrs a day, no issues with it at all. 120 degree options, standard layout.

Trade everything straight across for a new or excellent condition AR10, or something similar. LMK

I can HELP, in tare down and transport for full asking price.

Email me at timstank@cox.net if you have any questions and no I'm still not parting out so please don't ask about the lights.

Back