FS: 180g reef tank plus all equipment

6105 tunze pumps

6105 tunze pumps

Sent you an email so we could discuss the pumps over a phone call - must have gone to your spam mail. I am local to your area, please call me at 661 295-0907.

Van

Hi Van sorry haven't seen any emails. I only have 2 of the 6105 pumps left, all others have sold. If interested I can send you a payment request through Paypal, I'll just need your email address sent via a PM. Do not post your email here, scam artists troll these public forums looking to harvest emails addresses. I'm in the midst of a move so I have brief windows of availability but will do my best to answer any questions sent by PM.

The buyer of the frag tank flaked out so it is available again.

The main tank is still available as well if anyone wants that or the whole lot of what is left for a great deal. Just about everything is gone except for the tank, sump, frag tank, and some Drews dosing pumps.

Last chance before I change my mind and donate the 180 tank and fragtank to a charity for the tax write-off.

Make me an offer we both can't refuse.

I'll be back in town for a few days so lets give this a try again...

Tank, sump, and frag tank still left. Make me an offer and come pick them up Friday or Saturday.

Everything else is gone.

Back