FS: 180g reef tank plus all equipment

What kind of 60 in led tubes are they?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

What kind of 60 in led tubes are they?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
They were made by a company called SunBrite and called SunBrite Gen2 LED tubes. They have an internal ballast so you just plug in both ends using the supplied power cord. They may have changed names because I don't see them online anymore but they look like these.
pjrs-135g-awesome-led-reef-new12kand16k-jpg-4569

I wish ReefCentral would give thread owners the ability to update original posts like all other forums out there :rolleye1:

Anyway, here is another update.

• 180 gallon glass tank, eurobraced with low iron face. The tank is drilled for a silent fail-proof overflow (3 holes in bottom of overflow), and also drilled for a closed loop on the back with 4 holes, 2 intake 2 output w/bulkheads. holes can be plugged if not running a CL. $495.
  • 100 gallon acrylic sump/refugium, DIY compartments for fuge and skimmer - 45 (sumps goes last since it is built into the wall stand).
  • LED driven algae scrubber - 100
  • Large ATB skimmer with upgraded DC controllable pump - SOLD
  • Glass frag tank with bottom drain stand-pipe. - Pending 50
  • Dart pump for CL, includes new larger impeller and seal kit (not yet installed) - Pending 100.
  • 2x 60" LED tube/strips, 1 12k and 1 Actinic - 40 each or 75/pair
  • 2x 18" LED tube/strips, 16k, - 25 each
  • 2x Kessil A360W Tuna Blue LED lights - Pending to Marine134 125 ea
  • APEX controller w/ 3x EnergyBar8 outlets (24 outlets), recently replaced controller unit. - Pending to vuqchu - 400 w/VDM, 350 w/o
  • APEX VDM - 65
  • Genesis Storm water top-off controller - Pending 125
  • Genesis Renew auto water change system - Pending 225
  • ATI Sunpower 24x4 T5 fixture SOLD
  • Kalk reactor - Reduced 40
  • Aquamax Media filter - 40
  • Laguna Maxflo 2400 return pump - Pending 90
  • 3 Tunze Stream 6105 pumps - 125 each
  • 3 Tunze Stream 6205 pumps - Reduced 160
  • 3 Drews Dosing Pumps - Reduced 25 each
  • Heaters - 10 ea

Still maybe interested in aquarium. Relatively new to reef scene. Please email me with your info to see how I can make this work. I'm in Claremont.

Still maybe interested in aquarium. Relatively new to reef scene. Please email me with your info to see how I can make this work. I'm in Claremont.
Scratch my earlier message I found your email and will contact you.

Here is what is left.

180 gallon glass tank, eurobraced with low iron face. The tank is drilled for a silent fail-proof overflow (3 holes in bottom of overflow), and also drilled for a closed loop on the back with 4 holes, 2 intake 2 output w/bulkheads. holes can be plugged if not running a CL. $495.
100 gallon acrylic sump/refugium, DIY compartments for fuge and skimmer - 45 (sumps goes last since it is built into the wall stand).
Glass frag tank with bottom drain stand-pipe. - Pending 50
Dart pump for CL, includes new larger impeller and seal kit (not yet installed) - Pending 100.
2x 60" LED tube/strips, 1 12k and 1 Actinic - 40 each or 75/pair
2x 18" LED tube/strips, 16k, - 25 each
APEX VDM Module - Reduced 45
Genesis Storm water top-off controller - Pending 125
Genesis Renew auto water change system - Pending 225
Aquamax Media filter - 40
Laguna Maxflo 2400 return pump - Pending 90
3 Tunze Stream 6105 pumps - Reduced 100 each
3 Tunze Stream 6205 pumps - Reduced 155
3 Drews Dosing Pumps - Reduced 25 each
Heater - 10

Just added:
ReeFlo BlowHole 1450 external pressure pumps. I bought 2 of these new at Reefapalooza a couple years ago and never took them out of the box. $75 each.

Seem to be getting a lot of questions about the Tunze Streams so to clear that up, these are not the versions with the included controller... which would probably be more expensive. Also these are approx 5 years old and I replaced the impellers just over a year ago when I upgraded all the magnet holders to the anti-vibration style.

I'm open to offers for anyone wanting to take all of them (3x 6105, 1x 6205).

Previous interested party fell through so this is available again. Make me an offer and come get a tank for a great deal.

Updated list of items either still available or put back on the list.

• 180 gallon glass tank, eurobraced with low iron face. The tank is drilled for a silent fail-proof overflow (3 holes in bottom of overflow), and also drilled for a closed loop on the back with 4 holes, 2 intake 2 output w/bulkheads. holes can be plugged if not running a CL. Reduced $400.
  • 100 gallon acrylic sump/refugium, DIY compartments for fuge and skimmer - 45 (sumps goes last since it is built into the wall stand).
  • Glass frag tank with bottom drain stand-pipe. - 50
  • 2x 60" LED tube/strips, 1 12k and 1 Actinic - 40 each or 75/pair
  • 2x 18" LED tube/strips, 16k, - 25 each
  • Aquamax Media filter - 40
  • 3 Tunze Stream 6105 pumps - Reduced 100 each
  • 3 Tunze Stream 6205 pumps - Reduced 140
  • 3 Drews Dosing Pumps - Reduced 25 each
  • Heater - 10
  • ReeFlo BlowHole 1450 external pressure pumps. I bought 2 of these new at Reefapalooza a couple years ago and never took them out of the box. $75 each.

Everything else is sold or pending pickup.

Just about everything is gone so time to get serious and get this tank moved out. Take home this awesome 180g glass tank for $300.

Back