FS: 2 BRS 1.1ml dosers

ReefWhatYouSow

Originally bought for 2 part dosing, but after almost a year never set them up. Tested them out and they work.

$45 each OR $80 for both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you buy them new and test or were they used when you bought them?

They were used, and I can't remember exactly who I got them from but I'm pretty sure it was one of our local members. They have been sitting in a box of dosing stuff for a while so I tested them with water and vinegar for about an hour to clean them out.

I bought them from him. Theres another thread right now selling the same thing though

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Sorry. Haven't been on in a while but these are sold to bwhit. There is someone else selling some on here as well though.

I am curious as to why you never set them up? I am thinking about getting some but not sure if it is worth it.

I definitely think they are worth it if you set them up correctly. They last a lot longer than any pump that you are going to put in he water and they have great reviews. The only reason I didn't set them up is that they would have been connected to my apex for scheduling and I'm not savvy enough with programming my apex to make that happen.

Other than that I would totally support someone using them.

Back