FS: 200 gal. Elos 160XL with steel stand, sump.

Mr. Reef

FS: 200 gal. Elos 160XL, new steel stand, Elos sump. $300 OBO.
Tank 63 x 31.5 x 23.6 (L x W x H ), 325 lbs., 202 gallons.
Elos Sump 27.25 x 23 x 16.75 (L x W x H ).
Steel stand 36" H.

This is the ultimate Italian open top tank, made of thick low iron glass. The tank alone was ~$5,000 new, and I just got a $1,000 custom steel stand.

It doesn't leak, and never did, but I saw [or imagined] slight movement at an upper corner after a move, so I am retiring it after 15 years. If you want to keep fish in it, I recommend a stylish band or strap around the top edge for safety. This is great for someone handy who wants a great tank but doesn't want to shell out $5,000. You could also use it as is for a frag tank, pond, fountain, reptile tank, etc.

Note the 325 lbs. for the glass alone, so you need at least 4 strong guys and a truck. No cabinetry or other equipment included, just tank, stand, and sump.

Located in the South Bay.

Attachments

• Elos.jpg
    Elos.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 5
Steel stand 36" H.

This is the ultimate Italian open top tank, made of thick low iron glass. The tank alone was ~$5,000 new, and I just got a $1,000 custom steel stand.

It doesn't leak, and never did, but I saw [or imagined] slight movement at an upper corner after a move, so I am retiring it after 15 years. If you want to keep fish in it, I recommend a stylish band or strap around the top edge for safety. This is great for someone handy who wants a great tank but doesn't want to shell out $5,000. You could also use it as is for a frag tank, pond, fountain, reptile tank, etc.

Note the 325 lbs. for the glass alone, so you need at least 4 strong guys and a truck. No cabinetry or other equipment included, just tank, stand, and sump.

WOW, that's a smoking deal. $300.

I'm interested and can pick up. Please text me (626)643-1122

Steel stand 36" H.

Back