FS: 240 gal - 48" x 48" with bada$$ stand!

platax88

I am upgrading to an 8 foot tank and up for sale is my currently running 240 gallon tank. It measures 48" x 48" x 24".

The stand is absolutely awesome. 40" tall, Built solid and real stone. The doors slide open allowing for real easy access to the equipment. The stand is tall enough where I can actually get inside to service it.

The tank has inner and top euro-bracing. It is drilled to accommodate either a back overflow as I currently have it, or a center overflow by siliconing the included overflow tower. It also comes with starboard, cut to size, if you choose to go bare-bottom as I did. There are some scratches but this does not take away from it's awesomeness IMO. Tank, stand and plumbing riced for a quick sale at $1,500. Feel free to IM or text at 6-one-5-330-87nine9. I'm located in Clermont.

And now for some pics:

Thanks for looking!
Jack

They are great dimensions. What I found is that fish don't have to turn back and forth like with long tanks. My larger swimmers such as the naso swims around and around. Almost like they do in cylindrical tanks.

Roger - why custom build? You can have one at a fraction of the price ;)

Back