Fs 3"x2" mystic sunset monti

Specfishin

Screenshot_20170117-101144.png
[/URL][/IMG]It grew all over a flat rock from a speck. I'm going to a new tank and like to part with that for now. $30
Frag it out or place it for beauty. Has some pink zoas on the side of it as well. Come get it and take a look at some others i'm willing to part with. Always got my eye out for rock nems too.:thumbsup:
Pm if interested, i can send pic text. I will post a pic later.

Last edited:
Always got my eye out for rock nems too.:thumbsup:
[/QUOTE]

Haha, that is one nice looking rock nem.

ps; your love of the rock nems inspired me to pick up a really sad looking brown and white one with an orange mouth at the lfs. First thing that happened when it hit my tank was the pistol shrimp decided it would be better off as a decoration in it's cave. lol

I rescued it the next day (new aquascape as the unintended consequence) and it's doing much better now.

Haha, that is one nice looking rock nem.

ps; your love of the rock nems inspired me to pick up a really sad looking brown and white one with an orange mouth at the lfs. First thing that happened when it hit my tank was the pistol shrimp decided it would be better off as a decoration in it's cave. lol

I rescued it the next day (new aquascape as the unintended consequence) and it's doing much better now.
Now that's funny stuff there. And all corals,fish and inverts look sad to me until I get them adopted from the lfs.:lmao: They all give me the puppy dog eyes.:sad2:

Glad to inspire and not scare away anyone.

Back