FS: 37G tank, stand, canopy + extras

Unarce

Unshackled
Just took this down last Saturday. It's a 6 year old acrylic, with built-in wet dry (which I used as a refugium). All these years, I thought it was a 40g. After running the dimensions (36X15X16) today, it's only 37g:rolleye1:

It's black back, and was made by S&S. They use a slightly thicker acrylic than what would normally be used for this size tank, to prevent the bubble effect.

fullview.jpg

I DIY'd the canopy, so that you can basically set any standard 36" light fixture right on top.
topview.jpg

I will also throw in the IceCap Variable Fan for the canopy...
icecap.jpg

...and a 2-month old 150W Jager Heater.
jager.jpg

$100 firm, for all:)

Regards,

Karl

i'm very interested, karl. would you care to trade for some of the zoos from my avatar? if not, i can do the 100. :)

Hi Danny,

You just got a sweet 90g!?!

Thanks for the offer on the zoos, but I'm only going to keep SPS and clams in the new tank.

Yours for $100, though;)

lol...i know i just got the 90g but i need a sump and don't want to drill anymore glass tanks! :) unless you have any idea where i can pick up a similarily sized acrylic tank to use as a sump for cheap...? :) let me talk to a buddy to see if i can use him to help pick it all up (the civic won't fit the tank/stand/canopy). i'll get back to you tonight, for sure!

Thanks, eben! That's a very nice offer for just the tank:)

I'll consider it if no one takes the lot in the next couple of weeks.

Back