FS: 45 Gallon Reef Savvy Custom Rimless/ATI PM/ACIII PRO/Vortech/SWC - My dream tank!

Hey folks...

Well this breaks my heart like you wouldn't believe.

After completely building my dream tank...I'm selling it. I've spent the past 8 months building this tank. It's fully SPS ready!

Below is everything that is for sale:

1 black/white Clown fish (2.5 inches)
1 false perc Clown fish (1.5 inches)
1 Starry Blenny (1.5 inches)

This entire tank is a custom Reef Savvy Tank made by Felix down in Miami. The tank is (36x18X16.5) (LxWxH). It's a 45 gallon tank with 1/2 inch glass & black silicone. The tank is 9 months old and in perfect shape. Not one scratch or silicone damage. Homemade black Stand.

Vortech MP20

Mag 7 Return Pump

SWC 120 Skimmer

ATI Powermodule 6x39 (I have about 5 brand new bulbs that I used to test color)

Custom sump with heater and controller probe holder

Jager 150 watt heater (never turned on - new)

ACIII Pro w orb, temp and ph probe + HD-PC4 (includes all solutions and cords)

2 Bulk Reef Supplier Reactors (1 GFO, 1 Carbon) with maxijet pumps

Ato unit with brand new pump

30 pounds of Ultra Prem Live Rock from Sea in the City (I paid $7 per lb).

15 filter socks

All the maxijet powerheads for the reactors, Elos test kits (used 1 time), buckets, cleaners, Korelia 750 evo, brand new maxijet 1200, pounds of carbon and GFO, etc...

I'm looking to see everything, but will break things up. The tank, stand, live rock, fish and sand have to sell together. I'm asking for $600 for the tank, stand, return pump, live rock, fish, sand and a 20 gallon tank you can use as a sump. I will also include all snails and crabs.

I spent over $100+ just upgrading the sump at a plastics shop...so it's no included with the tank.

The other equipment I can break up and sell seperately.

I will post picks up when I get home.

I will also post prices for everything else later today. PM me with any questions.

Hey folks...

Okay...here's the thing.

Nothing moves until the tank and stand sell!

I can't sell off the powerheads and skimmer while still having livestock in the tank. I need the tank gone. Once it's gone...I'll part everything out.

I'll take pics tonight of everything and post up individual prices per item.

Thanks.

Okay folks...

I snapped some pics a few minutes ago. I believe I got everything...but I may have missed something. The sump is full so I can't take detailed pics of it...but I posted some pics of when I got it back from the acrylic shop. The first pic shows the probe holders and heater holder. It was designed so the probes will never be out of water along with the ATO...based on the specs for the SWC skimmer.

The first pics is the sump...and below is the folder with the pictures. It'll take an hour to upload them all...so I just posted a link. The password is - clownfish

-------------------------------

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/pimp4cheddar/Reef Savvy Tank/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

002-1.jpg

DSCF2128.jpg

DSCF2129.jpg

DSCF2130.jpg

DSCF2131.jpg

DSCF2132.jpg

DSCF2133.jpg

DSCF2134.jpg

DSCF2135.jpg

DSCF2136.jpg

Last edited:
Whoops. I was going to ask about the ATI but realized it is 36". I cannot delete post, sorry.

In the second pic, the rock on the left looks like a T-Rex!!

DAMN! why couldn't you live in LA. I'm looking to set-up something just like this. Would have purchased a majority of your equipment at once. Shipping would be way too much right?

I forgot to take a pic of the 20 Long tank I have that's included with the tank. I forgot to take pics of the cleaning equipment, filter socks, carbon and gfo containers, ATO and pump.

Well that's it folks...that's everything.

Seeing this thread makes my soul cry.

The purpose of this tank was to have a very open scape and allow SPS to grow and branch out...yet still enough room for my fish to swim around happy.

The only piece of equipment I didn't buy were dosers as I planned to dose manually.

I can't update the first post is updated with prices...so the post below has actual pricing:

$50 - Both clowns (black/white and orange-false perc). They are actually paired - NOT MATED. I haven't seen them lay eggs. It took over a month for these two to pair up...but it finally happened. I will not split them up as they are a perfect couple.

$15 - Starry Blenny.

$600 - This entire tank is a custom Reef Savvy Tank made by Felix down in Miami. The tank is (36x18X16.5) (LxWxH). It's a 45 gallon tank with 1/2 inch glass & black silicone. The tank is 9 months old and in perfect shape. Not one scratch or silicone damage. Homemade black Stand. Includes: Tank, Stand, Mesh Cover, Mag 7 return pump, overflow plumbing, 20L tank to use as sump. Includes Oolite Sand, Ultra Prem Live Rock. It took me an entire day to glue that T-Rex looking rock. The amount of expoxy I wasted on it will make the average man faint! Will throw in cleaning supples, scrapers, gloves, extra foam, etc... Will also throw in buckets and lids!! It's basically everything to get the tank up and running!!!

$200 - Vortech MP20. Great condition!!! Still have original box and manual

$180 - SWC 120 Skimmer. Less than 7 months old. Still have original box.

$530 - ATI Powermodule 6x39 (I have about 5 brand new bulbs that I used to test color). Total of over 10 bulbs. Light is in perfect condition. Fans work perfect. Not one ding/scratch or dent.

$110 - Custom sump with heater and controller probe holder

$20 - Jager 150 watt heater (never turned on - new)

$320 - ACIII Pro w orb, temp and ph probe + HD-PC4 (includes all solutions and cords)

$45 - Each reactor with maxijet pump. I have a total of two Bulk Reef Supplier Reactors (1 GFO, 1 Carbon) with maxijet pumps

$10 - Aqualifter Pump. ATO is already sold.

$000 - Goes with the tank unless owner doesn't want it. 30 pounds of Ultra Prem Live Rock from Sea in the City (I paid $7 per lb).

$20 - 15 filter socks. Washed each sock about 4 times. Still WHITE!!!

$20 - Maxijet 1200. Used about 4 times for water changes.

$30 - Hydor Koralia Evo 750. Used for about 2 months...

$40 - Elos Test Kits. Everything for SPS corals.

$40 - GFO and Carbon container

There are a few items I left out as I forgot what they were...but as I find more items, I'll post them up.

As you can see...this tank was well planned and thought out. I didn't want to cut corners on equipment and design. The idea was to build a stunning 45 gallon tank! As with life...plans change and things happen and a person must roll with the punches.

I will still keep my 6 gallon office tank...but it will not be the same :-(

I posted this here on the local site to help those locally build up their tanks with my equipment. I've give everything some time before I post them in the For Sale section.

If you want a few items...I will work with you on price. Please don't low ball me and offer me $100 for the tank and MP20... LOL

Last edited:
Back