FS: 48" by 48" Look Down Tank

Hooligomy

Unique Custom Look Down Tank 48" by 48" in IL
In Gurnee, IL 60046. Local Pickup only.

Thick Acrylic tank showroom tank with overflow in the center.. 48" by 48" and about 12.5" tall.

Stand is hallow and made out of acrylic as well.

Acrylic needs to be buffed but not to bad. Stand has only 1 door and one side has a small chip in the lip of the cutout.

Great unique Tank and when sitting it is at eye.

$500 for both tank and the stand. PM me if interested.

i-z49Cg2c-S.jpg

I want to move this so cutting the asking price in half. My loss your gain. $250

Its a unique tank just needs some work.
- acrylic needs some buffing
- some crazing in the seams but has been there for years not progressing.
- cosmetic chip in the stand towards the opening. Can be filled and finished. Door also covers it up
- We believe we may have the second door as well but just need to look

Great tank with endless applications. Look down or not 1/2 thick acrylic. Pics below when it was set up both ways.

i-nVtHWNP-S.jpg

i-zwqfcXw-S.jpg

Last edited:
If you could please pm me. I have a few questions about the tank and don't have enough post to pm you.
thanks

$150 now

Tank been sitting outside now so its deteriorating a bit. It needs to go now.

Noticed today there is a crack down inside the stand on the bottom panel that travels halfway through the stand until it hits the brace. This is the bottom of stand though. Stand could use some paint as well.

It still a good tank just needs some works. Still holds water obvious to the many times I need to empty it with the rain :)

It needs to go. $100. Major Steal. Need some work but awesome set up.. Has many applications as well outside of a fish tank if wanted.

Back