FS - 90g Cube - Thousand Oaks $3000

jerradmills

90 Gallon Cube - SoCal - Pickup Only "“Clean - $3000 "“ Tank is 5/1/2017 or newer.

Invested about $7,000 into this tank and found out that even after spending all that, it needs a TON of hands on work which I just can't and don't want to keep up with. I have other pictures and excel spreadsheet of original costs if requested.

Im not sure if less than ½ price is a good starting point, but that's my best guess for now.

I have most of my original receipts and most of the original boxes if that helps the sell.

For now I WILL NOT part out the system. If the tank doesn't sell here, then I will attempt EBay then craigslist. I DO NOT want to sell 1 piece at a time. Way too much work, might as well keep the tank for that kind of effort.

The tank has been under the supervision of a local service company, Aquarium Connection.

Everything included in the tank works properly or at least to the best of my knowledge.

EQUIPMENT
Marineland Frameless Cube Aquarium
Right Rear Corner Overflow with Standpipe
Reeflink
Radion XR30w G4 Pro, 6 months old, Tank Mount
Ultra Slim LED Clamp refigium light, Planted or Finnex is brand
Vectra Pump
EShopps Channel Design Sump
Kamoer X4 Wifi Dosing Pump
Aquamaxx plus bio pellet reactor
Fish Trap (actually caught a wrasse with it)
Spare Pondmaster Magnetic Drive Pump Model 9.5
Skimmer AxiuM X-120
About 100lbs of live rock
100lbs of LifeSand
Vortech QuiteDrive MP40 with controller
Hydrofill Titanium Auto Topoff system
2 Heaters "“ 300 watt Via Aqua Quartz & Aqua top Digital 500watt
In-use mostly full bottles 8.4, Ions, Calcification, Vibrance
Frozen Fish Food, San Fran brine 7oz cubs 2 pack, 12 double packs of 60 cubes each.
Custom Screen Top - artfullyacrylic
Filter Socks x 25 approx.
Miracle Mud in sump
Large AquaFuge2 Hang on Back Refugium with Lighting (this unit is over 10 years old, not in use, but included)
Chiller (this unit is around 5-10 years old, not in use, but included)
4 x 5gallon jugs
Marine Depot KleanWater 4-Stage Advanced RO/DI System - 100 GPD - still showing 0 TDS with current filters and complete spare set.
175G Red Sea Salt Pro Salt "“bucket full except for about 10 cups.
Various other dry and wet chemicals.

CORALS & FISH
Im going to start off by saying, im not 100% sure of what some of the things I have in the tank are. If you think something is missing, let me know and I'll see if I can confirm what it is first, then where it might be in the tank.
Orange Lobo
Duncan Frag
Zoa Frags
Mushroom Frags
Open Brain Coral
Hammer Coarl
Galaxea Coral
Rose Anemone
Seabay Anemone
Purple Cats Paw Frag
Xenia
Pink Tube Anemone
Red Tube Anemone
Colt Coral
Pink Gonipora
Blue Maxima Clam
Carpet Anemone
BiColor Blenny
Fire Shrimp x 2
Cleaner Shrimp x 2
Coral Banded Shrimp
Longnose Hawk fish
Green Chromis
Yellow Tang
Anthias x 3
Bangi Cardinal x 2
Flame Angel
Misc few snails and crabs

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 1e.jpg
    1e.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 1g.jpg
    1g.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 1h.jpg
    1h.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
Price Drop, $2500. (Sorry i couldn't figure out how to edit original post)
If no interest, I'll be posting to Ebay this Saturday.

Thanks for looking.
Jerrad

I will buy the bicolor blenny definitely and flame angel depending on size. If hes to big ill buy the cardinals and will pick them up as well...

I'm going to do my best to sell everything together. If i do get to the point of selling individually, I'll reach out to you. Thanks.

I think you should keep this tank and maintain it yourself. It's really not that much work once everything is up and running. You have all the right equipment to get it going. With what you have in your tank I don't see you having to do much work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had tanks on and off for 20 years now. I thought if i bought the setup i did, it would help to minimize my effort and the tanks needs. Even with all that, i've lost my passion for getting involved in the day to day needs that a really nice tank needs.

I've had tanks on and off for 20 years now. I thought if i bought the setup i did, it would help to minimize my effort and the tanks needs. Even with all that, i've lost my passion for getting involved in the day to day needs that a really nice tank needs.

I think you have a really nice set up man. Shouldn't take too much work at all to maintain this tank.
What do you have to do everyday to maintain it? I can only think of feeding the fish everyday and cleaning the class every few days. Other than that I can't think of anything else.
Oh and also testing for alk and calcium like once a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like i said before, its my passion and willingness to devote time to it, like the tank deserves.

This is my list:
Daily feedings
Every couple days of glass cleaning, skimmer cleaning, filter sock changes
Weekly auto top off water
Chemical testing
The dreaded monthly water changes
Pump cleanings and such.

Like i said before, its my passion and willingness to devote time to it, like the tank deserves.

This is my list:
Daily feedings
Every couple days of glass cleaning, skimmer cleaning, filter sock changes
Weekly auto top off water
Chemical testing
The dreaded monthly water changes
Pump cleanings and such.

(1) Switch to an SPS tank and get rid of 90% of the fish. Do not feed anything. Cut your skimmer cleaning and filter sock cleaning by 90%.

(2) Get an automatic top-off valve. Top-off with kalk or appropriate calcium supplement. Get automatic testing probes. Cut your chemical testing and water changes by 90%.

(3) Don't mess with your tank. Set it up and leave it alone. Cut your glass cleaning by 90% :)

There. Problem solved.

Back