FS 93 cube.

sirrealism

Ok so I sold the clams and now the tank is down. 93g cube tank and stand. This is not a rimless tank. Tank is in very good condition. Stand is black. I am going to repaint the top where water has got onto it and the paint has faded just a bit. Its a very nice set up. 450$ OBO Pics to come after I finish cleaning it up. Would like to move it this weekend. I can deliver it in a 30 mile for a little extra if you take it for full price.

I am not at my computer. First time using taptalk so not sur
e how to post pics but its pretty simple glass measures 29x29x29. It is reef ready. It is already plumbed with a bean style set up and runs silent. I am going to figure out how to post pics with tap talk

Damm. I can't figure out how to load pics using taptalk. If nothing else i can post pics in the am. If anyone wants to see pics pm me with your cell and i can text them to you

If you hit the + sign at the bottom left, it gives you the option to add a picture already taken (landscape icon) or to take a picture right then (camera icon).

Couple pics of when it was running. I was hopping to get it all cleaned up this weekend and takes some pics empty and clean but life got in the way.

I believe Marineland is the only company that makes a rimmed reef ready 93 cube. I've seen this tank in person on numerous occasions and if I had the room for it I wouldn't hesitate it.

Also mine has a solid top instead of an open top like the one I posted. With just the corner cut out for the plumbing

Also I have been asked what comes with it. It was just the tank and stand but I can throw in a 250 MH light system to sweeten the deal. I will post pics of the light tonight.

Also I am not sure who makes this tank. I see lots of marineland tanks but they all seem to be 30x30x24. I will recheck but I am pretty sure mine is 29x29x29. I will recheck tonight
the 29X29x29 is outside so I will do an inside measurement.

Back