FS: ASD rainbow mille, Aussie flame yuma, Orange smoothie Spathulata and more

isseym328

Premium Member
Time for some summer pruning. I have a few sps and softy for sale. Pics taken under 400w radiums. These are not the best of pics they came out a bit more blue but they actually look better in person. Frags are all 2-3 inches and/or multi branch.

1. Issey's green efflo with purple rim - Picked this up as a wild colony over a year ago and it has retained the purple rim, and the base is solid green which is pretty unusual. This is a large frag. $80

2. Aussie flame yumas - Picked this up a couple years back as a colony, and some of the polyps has become huge. These two have been sitting in the bowl for a couple months now and have attached to some gravel. Each one is a good 2 inches across. $30/polyp

3. Tyree mystic sunset monti - Oldie but goodie. The base is an intense orange almost red color with bright blue polyps. $30

4. Peach smoothie spathulata - I can never keep spaths colored up or alive, but this one has been doing well in my tank and has retained an peach base color. For some reason this piece reminds me of the pink smoothie from the old good days. This is a HUGE frag around 3-4 inches with all the branching. $80

5. Acro plana neon green with blue tips - Bought this when it had a dull green body, but now with strong lighting it became neon green and the tips are blue/purple. The brown parts you see is where it was shaded. $40

6. Some type of tri color that has yellow corralites and purple base. I love yellow. $30

7. ASD rainbow mille - Intense orange/red base with green growth and green polyps. $60

8. Still got 5 XL frags of red dragon. $40/frag

9. Aussie blue tenius - Deep blue with yellowish polyps. $30/frag

Pickup in Pasadena, or Friday only I'll be in Diamond Bar. If interested please pm or txt me at 9096184828. Thanks for looking.

ASD rainbow, green efflo, and acro with yellow corralites pending.

Palys are doing well! They are sitting with my other zoas/palys. :D Also you're the first one that got my efflo. Second piece is pending.

Last edited:
Yes if it grows to a small colony you're getting the first frag back!

Lot of interest on the efflo I can do a couple more frags.

ASD rainbow, green efflo, and acro with yellow corralites are sold. Plana is pending.

Taking $10 off whatever is not sold at this point. Will discount more if you buy bulk!

Back