FS bubble tip anenome

shyland83

I have a bubble tip anenome bought from Just Fish about a month ago. It's only about an inch across. Too small for my clowns to do anything with I dont have a lot of experience with anenomes and I'm afraid I'm gonna kill it eventually. I paid 36 for it, make an offer if you want it. I will definately trade for frags.

-Scott

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6879617#post6879617 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by shyland83
I dont know how to post them, but i'll take some pics and figure it out

go to this site

http://imageshack.us/

click browse, find the pic you want,then click host it,then go to the 3rd line, it will say hot links for forums, click that,then copy,then come back to RC to this thread and past it

I hope that works... It's not a real good picture, It's a little more closed up than normal. If he opens up a little i'll take another pic and I'll try to borrow a better camera from a friend

Your tank looks very new.... What kind of lighting do you have an how old is your tank....

Try to steer clear of Just Fish and other local stores... they will sell you a dying diseased fish in a second.

Are you sure its a BTA?

It looks like a BTA but severely bleached and unhealthy. What is the lighting you have it under? The tentacles being that short is never a good sign. If you want it to recover it needs to be fed often and kept under good lighting and tank conditions.

Yeah i learned the hard way about Just fish. It's under a 135watt coralife compact fluorescent. and yeah the tank is only about 6 months old. I'll admit i bought first and researched later...oooppps. I guess i'm just too trusting. Thats why i'm trying to get rid of it, if anyone wants to try to nurse it back to health it's all yours free of charge, I just feel bad for the little guy.

We wont buy fisn or corals from any of the "local" shops... Only from the nice shops like ECA, That Fish Place, hidden reef, and Extreme Aquatics..

They may not be 10 minutes away like Just Fish, Newark Tropics and the dreaded Fish Bowl... but the money your gonna through down on a nice coral or fish is well worth the drive!

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS research first... the locals will sell you anything.... and dont take information from them.

Back