FS Cadlights 50G Artisan Cube Setup

cocoaandme

Hello,

I am finally getting rid of my Cadlights 50G Artisan Cube setup. You can see more info about this from by build thread from long ago:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1835243&highlight=cadlights+50g

I am selling the whole thing together for $400.

This includes:
Cadlights 50G Artisan Cube Starfire tank
Matching stand
Light Stand
150 watt Lumenbright Mini pendant with Coralvue ballast and Radium bulb
Plumbing (see build thread for the plumbing setup)
Sump
Chiller (1/10 hp)
Frag tank
T5 lighting for frag tank

The tank has quite a bit of coralline on it but it should be easy to remove with a vinegar soak.

Here is a pic of it now:
Bbhbz9k.jpg

This tank is at my parents' house. I'll be visiting them between January 23-26 so this is the only time I will be able to sell it. If it is not sold by then, I'll have to wait until the next time I am home which may be quite a while.

Thank you,
Richard

Last edited:
Here are some pics of when I set it up:

The light stand is height adjustable and there is a custom mount for the metal halide pendant:
dsaxOv8.jpg

With some live rock in it for scaling:
8tt9V3i.jpg

The plumbing setup:
yrtSjDJ.jpg

The durso style overflow plumbing with 2 returns:
s2R5mtt.jpg

Just to give some idea of the potential of this setup here's a pic of the tank when it was running:
mTFhpkX.jpg

Some people have asked me about splitting the parts. I am willing to sell the tank, stand, and sump on their own but I cannot split it up more than that since the main reason for selling is to make some space. If someone picks up the tank and stand, I am willing to part out the rest.

Someone just asked if the return pump is included. It is and I will include other bits and pieces that are in the tank/setup. Basically the setup includes everything you need hardware wise except for a skimmer.

Ok lowering the price for the tank, stand, sump, and plumbing to $250. Can only do the transaction between Jan 23-26. Then I'll be gone for probably another year.

Back