-100+ pounds of live rock
-50+ pounds of live sand
-all the water thats in the tank
-next reef sump
-eshopps over flow box
-rio 2500 return pump
-sca 301 skimmer
-about 20 pandora palys (invasive)
-green corky finger (like gsp, also invasive)

Ive had the tank for about 4 years, the glass has scratches. The rock and sand have been in the system since day 1, reciently added about 20ish pounds of rock that wouldnt fit into my upgraded tank. The tank was a predator tank and had high nutrients. It was also my first saltwater tank so its had its ups and downs. Currently the tank is fish less, has been for about 2 months now. Sand has small patch of cyano from me removing one of the power heads. 2 of the t5 bulbs are 2 months old, the other 2 bulbs need replaced. Also have other old t5 bulbs that you can have to figure out what color options youd like to run. System is still up and running, skimmer and sump will be cleaned when sold and broken down. Feel free to ask any questions, i will be 100% honest in my responses. I know a 55g isnt a desireable size and the glass isnt perfect. But the rock, sand and equipment could be transferred to a slightly larger tank. Asking $350 for everything.

uploadfromtaptalk1460506669957.jpguploadfromtaptalk1460506687337.jpguploadfromtaptalk1460506698970.jpguploadfromtaptalk1460506712589.jpg

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Also want to add the rock is aptasia free, there are 2 large what looks like manjo/aptasia. They are the ones that are in our gulf. I never killed them as they dont multiply, those 2 have been in the system since day 1 as well.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Back