FS - Coral, Fish, Equipment (300 Gallon)

UPDATED LIST of items still for sale:

Blonde Naso Tang (Naso elegans) 1 XX-Large $150
Bristletooth Tomini Tang (Ctenochaetus tominiensis) 1 Medium $35

Purple Valida, Aquacultured (Acropora valida) 1 Colony 10” dia $140 (I can break this into 3-$50 very nice colonies if folks interested)
ORA Red Hyacinth Birdsnest (Seriatopora hystrix) 1 Colony 8” dia $60
ORA Pink Birdsnest (Seriatopora hystrix) 1 Colony 10” dia $60
Red/Orange Capricornis (Montipora capricornis) Multiple sizes – $5 your pick
Purple Capricornis (Montipora capricornis) Very large pieces - $5
Green Damicornis (Pocillopora damicornis) $5
Incredible Hulk (Acropora sp.) 1 colony 8” multi branch $50
Hollywood Stunner Echinophyllia (Chalice) Several 4-6" $5
Lobo - $90
$5 and $10 Frags – Incredible Hulk, Purple Valida, Hollywood Stunner, Orange Cap, Purple Cap, Tri-color Bonsi, couple no name chalice, unknown monti (red with green polyps)......
Mushroom rock - $25

Tank/Stand/Hood - 96” long x30” High x24” deep x3/4" Thick. External overflow through weir gates cut into the rear top edge. All scratches will be taken care of by me prior to pickup. $1,250
Sump - 48" long x 14” high x 18” wide, siphon box, 2 7” sock holder, 3 Gal ATO chamber, large skimmer area and return box area - $250
Pump - Fluval Sea SP6 -$120

Package - Tank/Stand/Hood/Sump/Pump/heater/50 filter socks – $1500 “plug and play”
Skimmer – Royal Exclusive Alpha Vertex 250, Red Dragon 1500, Avast Marine neck Cleaner - $600
Pump - Fluval Sea SP2 $75
LED Lights 2 ea. Photon 48 $300 each
LED Light - Photon 16 $150

Last edited:
Everything's all settled in a looking great! I appreciate the great deals and your hospitality!

There's still a few nice pieces left! You guys better hurry though!

Everything's all settled in a looking great! I appreciate the great deals and your hospitality!

There's still a few nice pieces left! You guys better hurry though!

Thanks Chris! Glad you and your wife stopped by. Glad the stuff went to good home. Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man those dendro's are screaming! ;) I'm shocked no one has bought them yet. Such an easy coral to take care of.

Glad to see everything is moving along for you Mike. Let me know when you're ready to get some dives in. :)

Been a very good sale and turn out. A lot of folks got a lot of good items for very good prices indeed. Got a few nice pieces left and about 100 lbs of live rock left. Probably the best piece I have left is a VERY large Purple/Blue Valida for $25 (it's 3x5 easily). Rock is $1.50/lb and a couple pieces have plenty of bits and pieces on it from the colonies that got taken. Shutting tank down on Saturday, so might be worth a trip if your interested in rock or the Valida. I have a nice Loripe for $20 as well. All fish sold except the Large Blonde Naso. I have several posibilities for him, but really just looking for a good home for him. If you have any ideas, please let me know. Folks that have bought, please chime in on your thoughts of what you have received :).

mike

All my pieces are doing well. Still worth the trip if you haven't been by yet. I was pleasantly surprised at what was left.

I do need some rock... I will call you to try to figure a few things out.

I would suggest you do! I got some really live pieces of rock from Mike. Beautiful stuff encrusting all over. There was one left in particular covered in stuff that was too big for my tank.

It's nice meeting you Mike. Those Live rocks is full of life in it and with all those corals for that price is just crazy, really worth my 50mins drive.

Pretty much done on coral and fish. Will be posting new listing next week after dry goods cleaned and sorted. I may have a straggler or two of a couple corals, but if i do, will finish this thread with those. Thank you everyone that stopped by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back