FS - Coral, Fish, Equipment (300 Gallon)

This got cut off for some reason, but should read as:

Calcium Reactor set up - Geo624 (6" dia x 24" tall), Eheim Pump, Aquarium Plants Carbon Doser Regulator, Masterflex Peristaltic Pump for effluent, 20lb. Aluminum tank, several feet of peristaltic replacement hose - $400 complete. (note, I will refurb all hoses to new during clean up and disassembly).

Price on calcium reactor setup?

I think his original post truncated the price, he corrected it above. $400

Been a busy day. I will recap in the morning what is left. All I can say is some folks left here very happy with what they received and for the fair prices I have charged. Everyone that has picked up so far..... Thank You. This is a great hobby, and I am very happy that I can pass on my success to fellow reefers. I will also be updating some items that I have not posted yet and that is in the way of $10-15 frags that are very large (just ask Nitrodude). Anyway, thanks all so far for the support!
mike

I just saw you post it, I didn't refresh the page lol. I may stop by tomorrow just to check everything out though.

Just got home with all the goods. Very happy with everything we got. Great prices and great coral. Definitely worth the trip!
Still lots of great pieces left!
Thanks again Mike, was good meeting you.
Im sure you will hear from me soon if the other couple pieces i wanted, but couldnt afford at the moment dont sell soon.

I might be able to help

I might be able to help

Sending you text. I might be of help when I return. Mike is cool!!!!!

Just got home with all the goods. Very happy with everything we got. Great prices and great coral. Definitely worth the trip!
Still lots of great pieces left!
Thanks again Mike, was good meeting you.
Im sure you will hear from me soon if the other couple pieces i wanted, but couldnt afford at the moment dont sell soon.

UPDATED LIST of items still for sale:

Blue Reef Chromis (Chromis cyaneus) 1 Large $25
Blonde Naso Tang (Naso elegans) 1 XX-Large $150
Ruby Head Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus cf cyanopleura) 1 X-Large $50
Flame Angelfish (Centropyge loricula) 1 Large $50
Pajama Cardinalfish (Sphaeramia nematoptera) 1 Medium $10
Bristletooth Tomini Tang (Ctenochaetus tominiensis) 1 Medium $35

Coral (sizes are approx., PM me for details of any)
Purple Valida, Aquacultured (Acropora valida) 1 Colony 10" dia $140
ORA Green Ponape Birdsnest (Seriatopora sp.) 1 Colony 8" dia $60
ORA Red Hyacinth Birdsnest (Seriatopora hystrix) 1 Colony 8" dia $60
ORA Pink Birdsnest (Seriatopora hystrix) 1 Colony 10" dia $60
Bird of Paradise (Seriatopora sp.) 1 multi branch 3"x8" $40
Miami Orchid (Acropora sp.) 1 multi branch 6" $35
Red/Orange Capricornis (Montipora capricornis) Multiple sizes "“ $5 to $20
Jedi Mind Trick Montipora (Montipora sp.) 1 - 4" dia $30
Purple Capricornis (Montipora capricornis) 2 "“ 8" dia $20ea.
Green Damicornis (Pocillopora damicornis) 1 "“ 2"- 7" dia $10-$20
Mint Pavona (Pavona frondifera) 1 "“ 3" couple plates $15
Purple Bonsi (Acropora sp.) 1 "“ multi branched $35
Incredible Hulk (Acropora sp.) 1 colony 8" multi branch $60
Green Bali Slimer (Acropora sp.) 1 "“ multi branched 6" $60
Acan Brain Coral (Acanthastrea echinata) 1 - 2" Red $20
Orange Leptoseris 2 - Frag plug $10 ea
Hollywood Stunner Echinophyllia (Chalice) Several 4-6" $10-$15
Bubble Coral - $25 3"
Torch "“ 2 heads - $20
Lobo - $50
$10 Frags "“ Incredible Hulk, Purple Valida, Hollywood Stunner, Orange Cap, Purple Cap, Bird Of Paradise, Tri-color Bonsi, couple no name chalice.
Free "“ Colt Coral

Tank/Stand/Hood - 96" long x30" High x24" deep x3/4" Thick. External overflow through weir gates cut into the rear top edge. All scratches will be taken care of by me prior to pickup. $1,250
Sump - 48" long x 14" high x 18" wide, siphon box, 2 7" sock holder, 3 Gal ATO chamber, large skimmer area and return box area - $250
Pump - Fluval Sea SP6 -$120

Package - Tank/Stand/Hood/Sump/Pump/heater/50 filter socks "“ $1500 "œplug and play"
Skimmer "“ Royal Exclusive Alpha Vertex 250, Red Dragon 1500, Avast Marine neck Cleaner - $600
Pump - Fluval Sea SP2 $75
LED Lights 2 ea. Photon 48 $300 each
LED Light - Photon 16 $150

Hey Mike did you change your cell #? I sent a text to the 616 number I had for you asking if you were available for me to come look at some frags and someone responded "What do you mean by frags?" LMAO! PM sent

Hey Mike did you change your cell #? I sent a text to the 616 number I had for you asking if you were available for me to come look at some frags and someone responded "What do you mean by frags?" LMAO! PM sent

yes, but I see you figured it out!! Thanks for stopping :).

I'm hoping to stop by tomorrow sometime to grab a stick or two if anything will be left. Will call you in the am.

I'm interested in that orange lepto and possibly the slimer (though I"m just looking for a small frag of that, so if you sell it no worries). If you still have the orange lepto, I def want it when I come by to get the MP60...

Alot spoken for and picked up. A couple really nice pieces left if you have room for them. I'll summarize what's left tomorrow. Thanks all for stopping by and hoping everyone happy with their purchases :).

mike

Back