FS. Coral pack fundraiser for a fellow reefer!

newe70

Hope it is ok with the Mod here to list up this coral pack for sale for a good cause to help a fellow reefer, Vance (lumsifu) and his family after a a horrible car accident that he had.

All proceed will be donated and PayPal to my friend Jimbo @ jimmy00782000@yahoo.com.

Asking for $320 and curbside pick up only.

1- ~2" Neptune bounce
2- JF Rauncy red
3- Oregon tort
4- Miyagi tort
5- Cali tort
6- JKR rainbow
7- Bbg digita
8- green digita
9- Garf bonsai
10- My clementine
11- God of war, and
12- Spongebob

Thank you!

Hope it is ok with the Mod here to list up this coral pack for sale for a good cause to help a fellow reefer, Vance (lumsifu) and his family after a a horrible car accident that he had.

All proceed will be donated and PayPal to my friend Jimbo @ jimmy00782000@yahoo.com.

Asking for $320 and curbside pick up only.

1- ~2" Neptune bounce
2- JF Rauncy red
3- Oregon tort
4- Miyagi tort
5- Cali tort
6- JKR rainbow
7- Bbg digita
8- green digita
9- Garf bonsai
10- My clementine
11- God of war, and
12- Spongebob

Thank you!

Per Steve new price 275 for the above packs.

This Neptune has 5 babies and will sell it separated if interested. 100% of the sale amt will be donated to the good cause as stated.

Thank you for ur support to a good cause [MENTION=370229]Travelingjunk84[/MENTION]. Very nice chatting with u.

Please close this thread!

Thank you for ur support to a good cause [MENTION=370229]Travelingjunk84[/MENTION]. Very nice chatting with u.

Please close this thread!

Great looking tank steven. I am glad it was at the door so i can take a look. All the corals are looking good and open. Glad i can help! thanks again

Back