FS Coral

bawla47

Premium Member
I have a few things for sale. I can bring them to the meeting if any of you guys like.

Bright orange sponge - 15$

Aquacultured Galaxea about 3" round - 25$

Light blue Ricordea rock, around 40 polyps- 135$

Large Colt coral. about 8-9" tall and about 6" in diameter with ALOT of branches. 30$

pics are in my gallery
Im in Margate Fl. I need these gone ASAP!

thanks

Jaymie

Re: FS Coral

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6834789#post6834789 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bawla47
I have a few things for sale. I can bring them to the meeting if any of you guys like.

Bright orange sponge - 15$

Aquacultured Galaxea about 3" round - 25$

Light blue Ricordea rock, around 40 polyps- 135$

Large Colt coral. about 8-9" tall and about 6" in diameter with ALOT of branches. 30$

pics are in my gallery
Im in Margate Fl. I need these gone ASAP!

thanks

Jaymie

I will take the Bright orange sponge ...$15
I will pick it up at the meeting

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6839215#post6839215 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bawla47
sounds good. ill probably be wearing my work uniform, gray shirt with black collar, young guy with brown hair. see you there

Rockblast, here
heres a pic
http://reefcentral.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=146990&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

its a bit bigger then that now. I can do 20$ if your interested. Let me know

Jaymie

Looks nice..(maybe to big for my tank)....How big is it.?
If you were going to bring it to the meeting....I will take a look
May take it off your hands.....how much you asking 1st you said $15 now $20.?

no no, the galaxea that Rockblast was interested was originally 25, now asking 20.

the sponge still asking 15$. its probably around 6" tall x 4" and 4/4" wide.
I dont want to bring it if your not going to purchase it though, its a pain to competely keep it submerged taking it out of the tank and bagging it up. Let me know what you think and decide tho
Thanks.

I can do 120$ for the ricordia rock, i need it gone

96925image7.jpg

and 25$ for the colt coral. Its currently under T5 lighting and I can see its starting to shrink a little bit , did awesome under pc lights before that.

Hi Bawla,

Thanks for lowering the price :)
I should be in fort lauderdale on wednesday, but that's not 100%
I will let you know tomorrow evening if I will be in fort lauderdale.
I would love to take it off your hands, but in case you find a buyer that wants to buy it immediately just sell it ;)
If i'm in fort lauderdale on wednesday i'll buy it from you for sure. If not I dont know when I can be in fort lauderdale again

Thanks and i'll let you know ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6839215#post6839215 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bawla47
sounds good. ill probably be wearing my work uniform, gray shirt with black collar, young guy with brown hair. see you there

now u doing right last time was hard to find u :D ,hey bawla are u selling a skimmer??? I sow some pics in u gallery if u do I`m interested let me know........

thanks

Sponge

Sponge

bawla47
I will take it...so bring it to the meeting if its not a problem.
Thanks

bckane, will do. See ya at the meeting

the maze brain in the ricordia rock pic isnt mine. it was in the sellers tank that i bought it from. i tried to get him to sell it to me, but he wouldnt budge(personal tank)

cubano.. lol ya i thought about us before, hence the person description now lol. i had a euroreef skimmer for sale, but it sold :(

Whats the best you can do on the ricordia rock, I am interested, got any other ricordia or zoo's available? Let me know... Whens the meeting and where? I am interested in joining.

-Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF

Ricordia Rock is sold

I brought the sponge Bckane, but you didnt meet me at the meeting, so I donated it to the School tank.

Still have the galaxea and Colt coral. any word about coming to ft laud Rockblast?

Thanks

Hi Bawla,

I just reached home. I'm sorry but it doesnt look like I can make it to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow.

Sorry again :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6852745#post6852745 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bawla47
Ricordia Rock is sold

I brought the sponge Bckane, but you didnt meet me at the meeting, so I donated it to the School tank.

Still have the galaxea and Colt coral. any word about coming to ft laud Rockblast?

Thanks
Wow bawia I was at the meeting I was sitting with Andrew...I didnt see anyone with a work uniform, gray shirt with black collar.
you should have ask chris little,who I was ...he knows me
Sorry dude
Brian
I had a black shirt red print on with a black cap, sitting pretty close up front

id say theres probably about 50-60 people there maybe?

i work at Gables residential, an apartment community as a maintenance tech.

sorry you couldnt find me bckane, but atleast it went to a good cause. i think im going to donate a few more things to the school tank. i felt all nice. lol

Back