FS - Couple of frags and a 29gal aquapod

oblio

So due to my clumsiness I have a few frags sitting in a frag rack growing.

1) purple stylophora about 1" high is starting to branch but its starting to get close to encrusting the frag rack. 15
2) I have 3 ORA scripts that are all multi branching growing on the plugs between 2 and 3 inches. 15 each
3) I have a forest fire digi that is about 2 1/2 inches and is slit like a Y and growing. 15
I also have many green fuzzy mushrooms that are starting to get out of control. Range in size from 3 to maybe 6". If you want one Ill remove it from whatever its attached too and you will have to do the reattachment process. Its easy, I can explain in person. 10.
I also have this rock roughly 3" 6inches with over a hundred zoas sitting on it. Nothing to amazing but its about half of them are bright red, the others are a nice green. 20.
I also have a 29 gallon Aquapod, I removed the original compact fluorescents and mounted a homegrown cree leds/heatsink light in. Nice color blend decent light overall i would think it could grow anything you had in mind for it, the issue is I pretty much built the light and wired the drivers up in a few hours. In the hood everything is pretty good, but the drivers that I had below the tank in the stand require some attention. I was going to fix this up but to be honest I'm never going to do it. Tank is in very nice shape no scratches comes with pump. 50.00

Would you happen to have any pictures of the aquapod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back