FS: Deltec 600i in-sump skimmer NIB

r20crazy

I won this item on another site, and after sitting in my closet for a year I'm not gonna sump my system and I need car tires so its now FS. It is brand new in box direct from MFG with a serial number on box. Never been used/tested, only opened to make sure arrived safely. Pickup prefered in 90501, but can ship on your $. See the link for specs/info. this is the '600i' series with DC pump (included controller) and manual neck wiper, rated for 55-150g setups.

$400 CASH picked-up 90501 OBO. Paypal ok if fees covered. no trades for equipment or corals Please msg me if interested

https://deltecdirectusa.com/collections/protein-skimmers-internal-protein-skimmers/products/deltec-600i-in-sump-protein-skimmers

CBOsxiil.jpg

5y77fQbl.jpg

Qi7xvwhl.jpg

iLvuAZVl.jpg

DADS....... (or single moms doing double duty)

Post a pic of you and your HUMAN child/children here and you can take $50 off the asking price of this skimmer.... so $350 picked-up

OR

I'll include my ultra pico setup I took down last week FREE with full asking price. its a 0.4 gallon setup (including sump) with pump/light/heater/fan and custom enclosure (you will need a temp controller, inkbird i had on it died). it takes alota care (topoffs) FYI due to small volume and MUST have a temp controller.

OR

if you are not local I will ship the Deltec skimmer for FREE with full asking price.

Happy fathers day everyone!!! offer expires 6/20/21 at 10pm PST.

Last edited:
4th of july sale!!! Starting today until 7/4/21 at 10pm PST, you can purchase this skimmer for $300 AND an 18 pack of miller lite (will take a 30pk if its cheaper)!!!!!! offer good for pickup only.

Have a happy and safe weekend everyone!!!

LABOR DAY SALE!!​

now until 9/6/21 at 9pm PST price reduced to $300 plus a 30pk miller lite (around $20 at ralphs on sale). pickup only 90501. retail is $550 on this so save alot and buy today!!!

sale price is for pickup only 90501 (near 405/110), shipping extra

Back