Fs digital aquatics RKL plus

savvybuckeye7

For sale is a digital aquatics reef keeper aquarium controller this is the lite comes with 2 PC4s, head unit, sl1, temp probe, and auto top off float switch. I will also include a ph probe however the sl1 module is not reading the ph properly so if you want to monitor that you may have to get an additional module or figure out how to fix it. Otherwise the auto top off feature and temp and timer control is awesome. Price is $150.

Let me know if interested I live in new port richey.

235d1c77ec1c0c3e30f1e8b884a9b27e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am..but I don't think I can get 100 for a couple weeks...unless ican sell some lights I have

Well I've got it here, not going anywhere unless someone else buys it. Let me know when you've got the cash or if you have something you want to trade. Looking for coral.

No worries....the only corals I have to trade r small. Garf bonsai frag...almost encrusting the plug but only about .5 inch high and a single head dragon soul favia...had 2 but recovering from my maroon clown flipping over his plug while I was at work..n 60 cash right now...

No worries....the only corals I have to trade r small. Garf bonsai frag...almost encrusting the plug but only about .5 inch high and a single head dragon soul favia...had 2 but recovering from my maroon clown flipping over his plug while I was at work..n 60 cash right now...

I can do the two corals and 60 cash. I'll pm you and we can set something up.

Back