FS: Equipment Sump, Skimmer, Pump, RODI, Reactor,

ryshark

I can text pictures of anything, PM me if interested

Located in Anaheim 92808

- Spectrapure RODI 90gpd unit. This unit has the upgraded RO membrane that gets the water down to about 4-tds before it even touches the DI. That makes for longer DI lifespan. $80 Only used for about 1-year

- AquaMaxx Skimmer Cone 2 rated up to 300 gallons with Shark 2.0 Pump. Only used for about 1-year. $125

- AquMaxx Reactor. Only used for about 1-year $25

- WaterBlaster Pump by ReefOctopus HY5000w. Only used for about 1-year $80

- Sump Advanced Acrylics 30"x18" thick 3/8" acrylic 7" Filter Sock holder. This is the one here in the 30" size. http://advancedacrylics.com/collecti...tration-system $170

- Hamilton Cebu Sun 36" Light Fixture with 2x Halides, 4x T5HO, 2x Gallaxy select-a-watt e-Ballasts and 2x fans built in. This one: http://www.hamiltontechnology.com/it...cs-System-1987 $250 or $100 with the purchase of my entire tank/stand/canopy I have for sale in another thread.

-UltraLife Float Switch $30

- 2x Jebao WP-25 WaveMaker with Twin Controller $50

- 2x Aqualifters. One Free with the purchase of anything else.

- FREE I have a whole bunch of random stuff I can give away for free to people who buy anything else in this thread. Just to name a few things, Eheim Jager heaters, IO Salt, Filter Socks, Algae Sheets, Nets, etc, etc etc....

That's a beautiful tank Ryan. Lee Mar built the best tanks, not to mention the three sides are starphire with a clean cabinet and canopy. Best of luck with the sale. Someone is going to get a nice tank. Thanks again for the di unit and reactor.

That's a beautiful tank Ryan. Lee Mar built the best tanks, not to mention the three sides are starphire with a clean cabinet and canopy. Best of luck with the sale. Someone is going to get a nice tank. Thanks again for the di unit and reactor.

Thank you Roy, yeah the tank is pretty much like new, not counting the coraline algae I should have cleaned off. Thanks for coming over, it was nice meeting you.

Back