FS: Everything Must Go - Breakdown List

MikeD

Okay, Here's the equipment for sale from the tank breakdown. Any questions, feel free to get in touch with me.

AI Nano LED light with AI Director Wireless Controller - $340 total for both! Used only for my holding tank as I sold off livestock this summer!

Eheim professional II Canister filter. Needs hoses and a new attachment couple. I ordered one but I think it's the wrong part. Comes with installation spray bar and intake. Complete except for the hoses and the couple again. Good thing you can always order Eheim parts readily. Has three media baskets and two come with bio filter media. I have the filter floss (new) for the last basket if wanted as well. $60
usu6udys.jpg

u7eqepe5.jpg

API Ammonia/Nitrate/Nitrate test kits in box. $10 for the set.

High quality dry base rock. No phosphates or organic material here to muck up your tank! Clean and clear. 60lbs $60

udemyze4.jpg

emytubub.jpg

e5a2y4yp.jpg

2x5gal tanks $10 each
Partial glass top $5 plastic strip isn't full length due to cutting out for filters and cables

Eheim Aquastyle 6 tank/filter/LED combo. $60

Eheim 3582000 Twin Feeder $40
New

Seachem The Bag Welded Media bag (x3) $5 brand new in box

Titanium Electronic Heaters. Azoo 500watt. Great for heating up make up water or for your sump. Only used a few months. $20 have two.
ereqamu7.jpg

CPR Back Pack Skimmer $40 needs rubber cup holder. (Like a rubber band)

Tunze Nano DOC Skimmers $100 obo

Two Halide Kits Light Plus Ballasts $50 (250 watt DE)
1 with galaxy electronic
1 Standard HQI ballast

Tech M Magnesium 128oz Bottles $20 Each

Dosing Pumps x2 (Elos) - $200each
Rated at 26 GPD
5e2u9agy.jpg

e9uge4eb.jpg

Brand New Danner Mag 7 Pump - $70 (Trying to recoup what I paid $75)

Have some Python hoses as well that are pretty long. Maybe you need some? $10

Frag racks (magnetic) $10 (ready to use and comes with all magnets)

Power head magnets to attach your maxi jets to your tank without using those lame suction mounts... $15 ea (multiple on hand)

Sponge filter and replacement sponges - $10

AirPump to drive all your air driven air stones and tank decorations :) Whisper 100 with dual ports- $15
zyse4y3e.jpg

5gal buckets - Free (willing to give them to rock buyer for hauling off rock if needed too)

Open to working with anyone on these! I know I probably have more. Just ask and I may have some misc supplies on hand... (I have Fragging glue etc) I'm even trying to unload our Weber gas grill!!! We need the space!

LOL! I'll shoot you a PM. To keep this on topic the rock is now pending for tomorrow. I'm free for most of tomorrow so if you see something you're interested in, let's talk!

Yes it does have the tank mount arm. It can also use a variety of other 'suspended' / Hanging kits from AI.

Weekend bump! Make an offer for this long weekend! Now have available 2 Ecotech MP40s wireless ES versions. Pretty new too with one brand new wetside

Back