Fs: Fire sale, dt--everything must go!!!!!!! :(

deehz

As the title states! As many of you know, we are moving and originally we were going to keep the system. We were going to move it to our new home. The issue is the logistics behind the move and the fear that we will lose a lot of live stock in the process. So up for sale is the whole system, $700 takes all (minus light and reactor). Paid more for livestock then all of the equipment!!! If interested in light and reactor, PM me and we can work something out. Everything has a PRICE!! LOL.

It is an RSM 130 with Tunze 9002 Nano PS, Korallia 3 power head, MaxiJet 1200 that feeds reactor, original power head, and original canopy with light (lights will have to be replaced in about 3-4 months). Or.....

In this order is how life stock is going to go: corals, rock, fish, sand, then system. I am going to start fragging this week and get everything nice and healthy. A lot of the corals I paid good price for them since they were large colonies. I am going to price everything to sell. I won't make any money on the majority of the corals. For instance, Maxi Mini Carpet I paid $120. Now selling for $50! Blasto Colony paid $150 for it and looked like SH!T. Selling now for $100 and now its is very healthy!!! The intent here is to sell them below the purchase prices and market prices so they can go to good homes!!!!! Those that are interested in the colonies, please PM and we can work out a price. I CANNOT TAKE TRADES!! LOL!!

Corals
RBTA, BEAUTIFUL!!!!--$60
Miami Hurricane chalice, 5 eyes and growing!!--$60 or $15/eye
Blasto colony Green cntrs w/purple rim, Beautiful and growing: 8 very large and healthy polyps--$100 or $15/head
Acan Lord-small colony--$40 or $10/head
Acan lord-medium colony (Pic on STARS website)--$60 or $15/head
Acan Lord--Large colony--$100 or $15/head 15-20 healthy heads!
Large green flower pot--$50
Green w/blue rim maxi mini carpet--$50
Large Leather w/rock, beautiful!--$60
Hand Leather w/green polyps, beautiful piece!--$50
4 Head Ausie Hammer coral w/purple tentacles and tips!--$80 or $25/head
7 Head green w/purple tips JMAIT exclusive frogspawn! Healthy!!! $75 or $15/head
Sun Polyps, about 7-10 heads, beautiful and hardy coral--$30
Tubbs Blue's (Ausie zoas!) colony! $80 or $15/polyp
Whammin Watermelons colony--$50 or $10/polyp
Keds reds--$45
Nuclear Paly's colony on rock--$40 takes all (about 10-15 polyps)
Ultra Metallic Green polyps, medium colony--$25
More Zoas colonies--$20-25 for colonies.
Healthy Gold medium Dersea clam!--$50
Hairy Mushrooms, 2--$20
Probably forgetting more and will post as I remember! LOL.

Fish
Pair of purple fire fish--$40 Already spoken for.
1 Blue Niger Trigger, healthy and eats like a champ!--$25
Pair of bar gobies--$30
1 Coris Wrasse, juvenile (peaceful!)--$15

15-20# of Marco Rock dry rock--$35
45# of very live rock that will come with red, green, hairy mushrooms--$75 for it all.
BioCube Protein Skimmer--$25
BioWheel filter thingy, used once--$20
4 Packs of frozen Misid Food, Large, for corals and fish--$15 each
3 packs of Rods Food, YUM!!!!!!!!!! $15 each.
4 foot Current MH light, 2-250 Phoenix 14K double ended bulbs w/ballasts (one bulb is still brand new!) with 9 blue led's and 9 white led's. Hanging kit and legs included. $500 Paid $750 for light brand new.
BRS Double Chamber reactor for carbon, bio pellets, or GFO. Bought last month!!! $50.

RSM System w/2 stands once everything sold--$300!!!!. About 3 months ago, an RSM130 sold for $450 in Phx in worst condition then mine.

***For those that do purchase, they will get some extras with purchases till all gone!!!! Please help us get this all sold. Every single coral and fish are treated and fed very well under a pest free system. I do my best to keep as natural and stress free environment for my pets****

Ok here is the order of people that have PM'd about live stock. All PM's replied. This is the order in which PM's were sent:

Steffen (puffin)--miami hurricane chalice: colony. and sun polyps
Jay (Jmait) will be over tomorrow place dibs on items.
AJherrera--RBTA--still deciding on offer.
max and Beto (bmw-zoan)--interested in all rock--sold! interested in 1 eye of miami hurricane, acans, frogspawn and hammer
Erik (mistaflicksta)--interested in RBTA.

Pics will be posted of everything tomorrow!

GL with the move!
I've moved my reef from SoCal to NorCal and then to Santa Fe. If you decide to move with part of it, let me know and I can give you some tips that I learned along the way :)

GL with the move!
I've moved my reef from SoCal to NorCal and then to Santa Fe. If you decide to move with part of it, let me know and I can give you some tips that I learned along the way :)

Thanks Gomer! I will.

Also, if you are interested in some corals or some members in Albuquerque, LMK. I will be in the area on 3/11. I will be there the whole weekend and can drop off corals on 3/10.

Quick update

Corals
RBTA, BEAUTIFUL!!!!--$60PENDING
Miami Hurricane chalice, 5 eyes and growing!!--$60 or $15/eyeSOLD
Blasto colony Green cntrs w/purple rim, Beautiful and growing: 8 very large and healthy polyps--$100 or $15/head
Acan Lord-small colony--$40 or $10/headSOLD
Acan lord-medium colony (Pic on STARS website)--$60 or $15/headSOLD
Acan Lord--Large colony--$100 or $15/head 15-20 healthy heads!PENDING
7 Head green w/purple tips JMAIT exclusive frogspawn! Healthy!!! $75 or $15/head
Tubbs Blue's (Ausie zoas!) colony! $80 or $10/polyp (Revised)
Whammin Watermelons colony--$50 or $5/polyp (Revised)
Keds reds--$45
Hairy Mushrooms, 2--$20
ADDING:
Large Coco's worm--$20

Fish
Pair of purple fire fish--$40 SOLD.
Pair of bar gobies--$30

15-20# of Marco Rock dry rock--$35PENDING
45# of very live rock that will come with red, green, hairy mushrooms--$75 for it all.PENDING
4 foot Current MH light, 2-250 Phoenix 14K double ended bulbs w/ballasts (one bulb is still brand new!) with 9 blue led's and 9 white led's. Hanging kit and legs included. $500 Paid $750 for light brand new.
BRS Double Chamber reactor for carbon, bio pellets, or GFO. Bought last month!!! $50.

RSM System w/2 stands once everything sold--$300!!!!. About 3 months ago, an RSM130 sold for $450 in Phx in worst condition then mine.

***For those that do purchase, they will get some extras with purchases till all gone!!!! Please help us get this all sold. Every single coral and fish are treated and fed very well under a pest free system. I do my best to keep as natural and stress free environment for my pets****

can you send me pics..

If they are the ones im thinking of ill take them

Darn I wanted that miami hurricane chalice.
Everyone has requested for this chalice! one got 4 eyes and another got 1 eye. They typically sell for $30-$60 an EYE!!! The Mi Miami Hurricane goes for $150/EYE!! I paid more for this chalice then what i sold it for :( I am going to be in Albuquerque on 3/10, so spread the word!

Any pics of the blue niger trigger? How big and how is his personality?
Pics are on their way. Gonna ask a a friend of mine to see if he would be kind to take pics for me of the livestock so I can post. The Iphone doesn't quite cut it! As far as personality, he's got tons!!! Very friendly and does not nip on corals or inverts!!!! I feed the sh!t out of him!

can you send me pics..

If they are the ones im thinking of ill take them

Thanks Hans you're the man
Thanks Beto and Max.

Here are some pics that I have taken of livestock, not the best pics but will do for now:
Large Ausie Acan Lord--25-30 heads!
IMG_0567.jpg

Large colony Blasto and very healthy!!! One of my favorite corals!
IMG_0566.jpg

Beautiful Large Green Flower Pot (Gonni) that has exceeded all of my expectations!!!
IMG_0565.jpg

Maxi Mini Carpet
IMG_0564.jpg

Pic of the Large Leather w/rock, Blasto, and Blue Niger Trigger
IMG_0563.jpg

Blue Trigger
IMG_0568.jpg

Full tank shot with all corals shown, I think!
IMG_0103.jpg

RBTA
IMG_0064.jpg

RBTA w/Green Gonni
IMG_0048.jpg

Dersea Clam
IMG_0066.jpg

Frogspawn--counted about 12 heads on not the 7 listed! Its mad in this pic because it was moved.
IMG_0074.jpg

Rods! YUM!
IMG_0049.jpg

Holding for pending sale:
xmenx2dad: Blue Trigger
Saldebo: Frogspawn and Hammer coral
Justin (psuedopimp): clam
Erik (Mistaflicksta): RBTA

Corals
RBTA, BEAUTIFUL!!!!--$60Pending
Acan Lord-small colony--$40 or $10/headsold
Acan lord-medium colony (Pic on STARS website)--$60 or $15/headsold
Acan Lord--Large colony--$100 or $15/head 15-20 healthy heads!Pending
4 Head Ausie Hammer coral w/purple tentacles and tips!--$80 or $25/headPending
7 Head green w/purple tips JMAIT exclusive frogspawn! Healthy!!! $75 or $15/headPending
Keds reds--$45
Hairy Mushrooms, 2--$20
Dersea Clam--$50Pending

Fish
Pair of purple fire fish--$40 sold.
1 Blue Niger Trigger, healthy and eats like a champ!--$25Pending
Pair of bar gobies--$30

15-20# of Marco Rock dry rock--$35Pending
45# of very live rock that will come with red, green, hairy mushrooms--$75 for it all.Pending

Would love to take some stuff, but I'm trying to hold off until I get the tank drilled and fuge installed. :(

What about the clown and the peppermint shrimp in there? :)

Would love to take some stuff, but I'm trying to hold off until I get the tank drilled and fuge installed. :(

What about the clown and the peppermint shrimp in there? :)

Jesus--Like I have told others. I am in no hurry to sell everything. I figured to get a head start on everything right now while i have some time to buy. I didn't want to get to the last minute thing and be stressed over the system.

The Onyx, was a true perc onyx clown. She was beautiful. But she died for no reason, she had no ich or other ailments. When it was dinner time, she was always first in line and ate like a champ. I do have the peppermint and forgot to list it. If you are interested in it, i can do $8 for it. That's what they go online.

Update:

Corals
RBTA, BEAUTIFUL!!!!--$60Pending
Acan Lord--Large colony--$100 or $15/head 15-20 healthy heads!Pending
4 Head Ausie Hammer coral w/purple tentacles and tips!--$80 or $25/headPending
7 Head green w/purple tips JMAIT exclusive frogspawn! Healthy!!! $75 or $15/headPending
Keds reds--$45
Healthy Gold medium Dersea clam!--$50Pending
Hairy Mushrooms, 2--$20
Peppermint Shrimp-$8

Fish
Pair of purple fire fish--$40 sold.
Pair of bar gobies--$30

15-20# of Marco Rock dry rock--$35Pending
45# of very live rock that will come with red, green, hairy mushrooms--$75 for it all.Pending

Back