Fs: Fire sale, dt--everything must go!!!!!!! :(

thanks for the stuff. the sun polyps are awesome!! they are/were already opened up nicely.

too bad i couldn't talk the wife into the clam...it is beautiful, but she is set on the blue ones.

thanks for the stuff. the sun polyps are awesome!! they are/were already opened up nicely.

too bad i couldn't talk the wife into the clam...it is beautiful, but she is set on the blue ones.
Justin--Thank You to you and your family. You all are so great. Glad to here the polyps are doing great. I am even more greatfull they went to a good home.

Sal--That is cool. Just come when ever you like. I am home all day.

Here is my number for anyone that is interested in the corals: 602 999 8465

Hans

Thank you so much Hans! That piece of live rock is awesome looks great I love it you were right I wasn't disappointed what so ever I loved everything thank you so much!

Hey Hans, thanks for the RBTA Beto and Max brought it over not to long ago. ill take pics of it in my tank 2maro.

You are the man

Erik

Thank you so much Hans! That piece of live rock is awesome looks great I love it you were right I wasn't disappointed what so ever I loved everything thank you so much!
Beto/Max--Thank you!!! I know that you did not have to come all the way over here to buy a couple of things. But I am glad that you both liked what you got. Post some pics when you get a chance!

Hey Hans, thanks for the RBTA Beto and Max brought it over not to long ago. ill take pics of it in my tank 2maro.

You are the man

Erik
Thank you Brotha! You will LOVE this RBTA. When it gets fully blown up, it is one of the richest pinks I have seen in an RBTA. Def post some pics when you get the chance.

To everyone, THANK YOU from me to all of you who have purchased corals. You did not have to, but I want to let you know how greatfull I am that you have. I know the corals are going to good homes. Plus, I have thrown in some free goodies as a way of saying THANKS!:beer:

some freebees???? i got a shitload of freebees. i almost felt guilty......that RBTA was awesome i wish i could've taken more from you. you def. have some cool critters.

Sorry, homework has me going nonstop so have not been able to update what is available. Thank you to all that have purchased thus far! :beer:
*Colony of acan and Blastos have been fragged.
*Some corals have been reduced in price noted in red.

*Here is an update of what is available:

Corals
Blasto colony Green cntrs w/purple rim, Beautiful and growing: 8 very large and healthy polyps--$15/head. Have 3 frags of it.
Acan Lord--Large colony--$15/head (they typically sell for $25-$40/head). Have 2 frags left.
Large green flower pot--$50
Green w/blue rim maxi mini carpet--$40
Hand Leather w/green polyps, beautiful piece!--$50
10 Head green w/purple tips JMAIT exclusive frogspawn! Healthy!!! $60 or $15/head. Will frag this week.
Tubbs Blue's (Ausie zoas!) colony! $80 or $15/polyp
All sorts of zoas from Whammin Watermelons, Keds Reds, Gorilla Nipples, etc. Colony of about 30-50 polyps--$50 or $5/polyp. Can be mixed and matched!!!!!
Nuclear Paly's colony on rock--$30 takes all (about 10-15 polyps)
Ultra Metallic Green polyps, medium colony--$15
Healthy Gold medium Dersea clam!--$40
Hairy Mushrooms, 2--$15
Large Cocos worm with 2 heads!! $20

Once corals are gone, will give away free live sand! Lots of life in this sand!!!!
Probably forgetting more and will post as I remember! LOL.

Fish
Pair of purple fire fish--$40 Already spoken for.
1 Blue Niger Trigger, healthy and eats like a champ!--$25
Pair of bar gobies--$20
1 Coris Wrasse, juvenile (peaceful!)--$10

20# of very live rock that will come with red&hairy mushrooms, xenia, and green zoas--$20 for it all. Great looking rock with lots of pink, purple, orange, red, coralline algae and fungi!!
BioCube Protein Skimmer--$25
BioWheel filter thingy, used once--$15
2 Packs of frozen Misid Food, Large, for corals and fish--$15 each
3 packs of Rods Food, YUM!!!!!!!!!! $15 each.
4 foot Current MH light, 2-250 Phoenix 14K double ended bulbs w/ballasts (one bulb is still brand new!) with 9 blue led's and 9 white led's. Hanging kit and legs included. $500 Paid $750 for light brand new.
BRS Double Chamber reactor for carbon, bio pellets, or GFO. Bought last month!!! $50.

RSM System w/2 stands once everything sold--$300!!!!. About 3 months ago, an RSM130 sold for $450 in Phx in worst condition then mine.

Sorry, homework has me going nonstop so have not been able to update what is available. Thank you to all that have purchased thus far! :beer:
*Colony of acan and Blastos have been fragged.
*Some corals have been reduced in price noted in red.

*Here is an update of what is available:

Corals
Blasto colony Green cntrs w/purple rim, Beautiful and growing: 8 very large and healthy polyps--$15/head. Have 3 frags of it.
Acan Lord--Large colony--$15/head (they typically sell for $25-$40/head). Have 2 frags left.
Large green flower pot--$50
Green w/blue rim maxi mini carpet--$40
Hand Leather w/green polyps, beautiful piece!--$50
10 Head green w/purple tips JMAIT exclusive frogspawn! Healthy!!! $60 or $10/head. Will frag this week.
Tubbs Blue's (Ausie zoas!) colony! $80 or $15/polyp
All sorts of zoas from Whammin Watermelons, Keds Reds, Gorilla Nipples, etc. Colony of about 30-50 polyps--$50 or $5/polyp. Can be mixed and matched!!!!!
Nuclear Paly's colony on rock--FREE with Purchase!!!(about 20 polyps)
Ultra Metallic Green polyps, medium colony--FREE frags w/purchase
Healthy Gold medium Dersea clam!--$40
Hairy Mushrooms, 2--$15
Large Cocos worm with 2 heads!! $20

Once corals are gone, will give away free live sand! Lots of life in this sand!!!!
Probably forgetting more and will post as I remember! LOL.

Fish
1 Blue Niger Trigger, healthy and eats like a champ!--$25
Pair of bar gobies--$15
1 Coris Wrasse, juvenile (peaceful!)--$10

20# of very live rock that will come with red&hairy mushrooms, xenia, and green zoas--$20 for it all. Great looking rock with lots of pink, purple, orange, red, coralline algae and fungi!! Pending
BioCube Protein Skimmer--$20
BioWheel filter thingy, used once--$15
2 Packs of frozen Misid Food, Large, for corals and fish--$15 each
3 packs of Rods Food, YUM!!!!!!!!!! $15 each.
4 foot Current MH light, 2-250 Phoenix 14K double ended bulbs w/ballasts (one bulb is still brand new!) with 9 blue led's and 9 white led's. Hanging kit and legs included. $500 Paid $750 for light brand new.
BRS Double Chamber reactor for carbon, bio pellets, or GFO. Bought last month!!! $50.

RSM System w/2 stands once everything sold--$300!!!!. About 3 months ago, an RSM130 sold for $450 in Phx in worst condition then mine.

Ok gals and guys. Make some offers. Reasonable offers that is!!! Tank is almost empty. Just need to get the remainder of the livestock to good homes.

Looking at a move to elp next month... live stock right now Dosent seem like a good idea even if I really really want some of your coals.

Looking at a move to elp next month... live stock right now Dosent seem like a good idea even if I really really want some of your coals.
Andy--I know what you mean. I was going to haul everything to phx but was really concerned about die off. I also wanted to and want to jump on the ORA order. Prices are great! But had to say no!:sad2:

Purple firefish and coral freebie! Thank you Hans :)
Audrey--Thank YOU!!! Hope you love your P-firefish and zoas.

Pending:

Justin- 1 acan and 1 blasto frag
Steffen- 20# of live rock.

Also, gals and guys, still have corals and zoas left. Please make offers so I can break the system down by this week.

No reasonable offer will be refused. For instance, I have a mini-colony of tubbs blue's (true tubbs, 25 polyps) for $80. If you offer me $50-60, I will take it. I have a colony of whammin watermelons (35-40 polyps), if offered $35-$40, I will take it. Remember, I am selling the corals below market prices and WAAAYYY under for what I purchased them for. So I am not getting my investment in return. Also, still have plenty of "stuff" lying around to give as freebies!!!! Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hans. Think you can post pics of what's left? May go out to cruces next weekend and may be able to grab some stuff from you. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will try. My camera sucks and well the only reliable pics I have been able to take with is my iPhone! LOL! Text probably works best but will work on pics tomorrow of what is left. Here is my number to everyone just in case: 602 999 8465. Thanks!

As Requested: Pictures!

As Requested: Pictures!

Well here are the pics with new prices. The photos were taken with my iPhone so they will have to do for now. Wish I had a Canon EOS 7d! I need to get these sold and to good homes!!!! Enough with the chitter-chatter.

Acan lord (2 frags) and Blasto (3 frags) will full polyps and baby polyps. Each frag Has about 5-7 full polyps on them--$35 first come first served. That comes to $5/polyp!
IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

Continued

Continued

Continued:

Dersea Clam-Golden, beautiful coloration, about 2'-2.5"--$35
clam_0286.jpg

clam_0297.jpg

Frog spawn with 10 full heads and growing!! Green with purple tips and about the size of a softball, no joke!! $50
frogspawn_0295.jpg

Finger leather, large about 5-7" with beautiful green polyps. Saw one on Extreme corals same size for $85 w/white polyps the other day. $35
greenpolyps_0282.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

Large green flower pot. My pride and joy. I must be doing something right because it has grown in my system, about 3 times the size when I first got it! I have had her for a year and half; I want her to go to a good home :( About the size of a very large grapefruit when fully opened so she will need lots of room to grow! $40 OBO
IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

Christmas (with "christmas worms") rock with encrusting green montipora. Monti has encrusted a lot since I got this piece. Photo does not do it justice! $35
encrustingmonti_0292.jpg

Small Torch coral and growing, green with purple polyps. $15
torchcoral_0290.jpg

Back