Fs: Fire sale, dt--everything must go!!!!!!! :(

Sold!!!
Beto and Max (BMW-Zoan)--finger leather, rods food w/misid.

Ok gals and guys, these are REAL GOOD PRICES on the corals so I can get them to good home. Also have a blue trigger that needs a good home too! I will be in EP tomorrow so I can deliver the corals to good homes!! Text me at 602 999 8465. What is left:

Blue Trigger peaceful, cool, and does not nip at corals! $20
Blastos, 2 frags left w/a bunch of healthy heads--$35
green Hydnophora and torch coral frag--$15 for both
Large frog spawn with tons of heads!--$35
Trippy coloration zoa colony--$25
Green star polyps-$15
Eshopps frag rack, black with magnets--$5
Hairy mushrooms x 2-$10

We are almost there!!! Lets get these corals to good homes!!!

I'll take the hydnophora and the torch. I'll be out there tomorrow afternoon. :)

Damn you Jay. Why you up so early?! Lol jk

And damn you Hans for selling stuff I can't get because I just installed the sump and I'm waiting for stability. Lol. Jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here are some pics of the goodies I got from Hans
0305111346.jpg

0305111348.jpg

It is the tiny clam on the left
0305111345.jpg

Erik, Max and Beto--thank you!!! Everything looks right at home. Could not have asked for more!!! :)

Pending/sold:
Jesus (Jtinco)--torch coral, frogspawn, biocube skimmer.

Jay (jmait)--Tubbs Blues, xmas rock w/encrusting monti, Eshopps frag rack.

Sold!!!
Beto and Max (BMW-Zoan)--finger leather, rods food w/misid.

Ok gals and guys, these are REAL GOOD PRICES on the corals so I can get them to good home. Also have a blue trigger that needs a good home too! I will be in EP tomorrow so I can deliver the corals to good homes!! Text me at 602 999 8465. What is left:

Blue Trigger peaceful, cool, and does not nip at corals! $20
Blastos, 2 frags left w/a bunch of healthy heads--$35
torch coral frag--$10
Large frog spawn with tons of heads!--$35 Pending
Trippy coloration zoa colony--$25
Green star polyps-$15
Eshopps frag rack, black with magnets--$5 sold
Hairy mushrooms x 2-$10
1 Pack of Rods left!!! comes w/free pack of frozen misid!!! Ask Beto and Max (bmw-zoan), they got a free pack today with the Rods.

We are almost there!!! Lets get these corals to good homes!!!

Glass Cages

Glass Cages

i read somewhere, glasscages will have a half off sale on the 12th. so we will keep an eye on it. it should be tanks that didnt sell or were left over sort of thing.

I did speak w/GC and they said they are having a 1/2 of sale on the tanks and glass that were pre-ordered but never sold for one reason or the other. However, the only way you can purchase these is to go to Tennessee. I am not going to Tennessee any time soon.

Also, they do not give a discount on group buys for glass. They will combine orders into one shipment nonetheless. So, I think I am going to order the glass in the next week or 2. If someone else wants to order the glass from them, lmk. We can split the cost of freight for the glass.

Back for sale:

Back for sale:

No longer holding for Xmenx2dad (Billy) and back up for sale:

BRS dual chamber reactor for GFO, carbon, or NO3 pellets--$50
2 Packs now of Rods w/free frozen misid--$15

Hans please allow me to thank you are your great family for having us in your home today and for the great food. I would also like to thank you for all the great deals on the fish and corals that you sold me. Please know that when you get set up and have a tank going you can just let me know and I will gladly make special delivery of coral frags of any and or all of the coral in my tank at the time that you would like to have.
Once again thank you. You and your family are very special people.
:wave:

thanks a bunch for everything. the family and i had a great time! loved the ghetto ribs!! i am definately in for sending a frag pack as soon as you are ready.

Hans please allow me to thank you are your great family for having us in your home today and for the great food. I would also like to thank you for all the great deals on the fish and corals that you sold me. Please know that when you get set up and have a tank going you can just let me know and I will gladly make special delivery of coral frags of any and or all of the coral in my tank at the time that you would like to have.
Once again thank you. You and your family are very special people.
:wave:

thanks a bunch for everything. the family and i had a great time! loved the ghetto ribs!! i am definately in for sending a frag pack as soon as you are ready.

John/Justin,
Thank you so kindly for the kind words. I wish we could have had more people over since this was a very last minute thing. However, my wife and I were so glad we did this; we couldn't stop talking about how everyone was having a great time. I hope the corals are doing fantastic for you all as they did for me. I know they have gone to good homes.

Great people and great food. Couldn't ask for more! Them ghetto ribs were good!!

Thank you!!!

Thank you!!!

To everyone that has purchased, THANK YOU!!! I know the corals went to good homes and will be well taken care of. We almost did it this weekend.

~I have 2 zoas and 1 paly left: one colony Fire and Ice(spoke with Erik, the zoa king, and John and they both agreed it is a morph of a Fire and Ice zoa)/1 frag of a few polyps/5 polyp purple death paly--$35 for all 3
~Camelback shrimp(friendly) and white pin cushion urchin--$10
~Blue Trigger--$20
~FREE sand!!!!

Equipment/dry goods:

~1/2 a bucket of red sea pro salt (really like this salt), Korallen zucht magnesium (3/4 full), glue for frags, frag plugs, white marble tile (for frag plugs), Kent buffer for Ph, water bottles (3 gal/5gal), Kent liquid calcium, sand vac cleaner and hose, glass thermometer, magnetic glass cleaner--$35 for all!!!
~BRS dual media Reactor--$50
~Flourescent light for fuge--$15
~Biofilter wheel filter--$10
~Current 48" Sunpod light. comes w/2 ballast, timers, 2 Phx 14k double ended bulbs, 18 leds 1/2 white 1/2 blue, mounting/hanging kit--$500
~Korallia 3--$20

System:
~RSM130 system w/2 cabinets, grey. Best plug and play system in the market IMO. Comes with 1 maxijet 1200 pump/original pump, tunze 9002 nano skimmer, original hood w/light, timer, and leds. Very well taken care of and babied. $300.

Pending/sold:
John (strayvoltage)--Korallia 3 and free sand

Also forgot to add:
1 pack left of Rods food left--$15

Pending/sold:
John (strayvoltage)--Korallia 3 and free sand

Also forgot to add:
1 pack left of Rods food left--$15

Pending/sold:
Beto and Max (bmw-zoan)--Blue trigger, camelback shrimp.

Pin cushion needs a home! It is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! First to claim, first to get.

That is it for all the livestock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce3::sad1:

Back