FS: Frags

ReefWhatYouSow

These frags are freshly cut 1", 2", and multi-branched. Adding pictures of the mother colonies and some group shots of the frags. Pretty sure I know the name of most of the coral but if not feel free to correct me.

$10 1" frags/$20 2" or multi-branched frags:
Tri Color Valida
Bright Red Digitata
Pink Milipora
Deepwater Suharsanoi
Bonsai
Green Slimer
Acropora Formosa
Acropora Parilis
Acropora Plana
Deepwater Echinata
Oculina Robusta
and anything else that you see while you are over...

Just about 3 weeks now. They are not growing onto the plugs yet so they could easily be broken off the plugs if you wanted to mount directly to rock-work etc.

Nice stuff. Your so close I may have to hit you up for some frags.

I have some other stuff that you can check out too if you want to come by. I'm not the best photographer and I just noticed how bad the blue light pics turned out. I can turn on the blues when you come by too. I'll PM you with my number.

It was very nice to meet you Nate! Your tank looks amazing! Thank you again for the frags, and for you time to meet up. Looking forward to getting some more frags in the future from you!

It was very nice to meet you Nate! Your tank looks amazing! Thank you again for the frags, and for you time to meet up. Looking forward to getting some more frags in the future from you!

Great meeting you too Robert! It was nice chatting and I hope the frags take off well for you! Stay in touch man.

Back