FS/FT: 180 cube complete system or part out

I am moving and the new place does not have room for my reef aquarium I just set up a 5 weeks ago :( . Here is what I have to get rid of in a month or so:

1. a. 180 gallon Acrylic Cube Display tank that measures (48"x48"x17") with a center overflow. (3/4" thick acrylic)
b. This includes a stand made with 4x4's and is sealed with primer and blue paint
c.30 gallon acrylic Sump
d. 40g AGA glass breeder tank for refugium with 2x18w PC macro algae lights
e. Mag 7 return pump
f. 400w stealth heater
g. brand new plumbing and overflow is designed to have wires go through the middle for a clean look.
Total for the aquarium package is- $500

2.4 Koralia powerheads
a. 2 of these are brand new Koralia Evolution 1050GPH and Ill sell them for $25 a piece
b. The other 2 are Koralia 3's and Ill sell those for $20 a piece.

3. ASM G3 Skimmer with Gate valve mod ($350 new) Ill sell it for $150 and its in great condition

4. 48" Sunlight Supply Tek T5 6 bulb fixture. (This is $300 new without bulbs or the hanging kit)
Ill sell the fixture with the new hanging kit and bulbs with about 6-7 months use for $175
I also have 6 brand new Replacement bulbs that are roughly $15-$20 a piece new that I will sell for an additional $50 if you buy the light

5. 48" Coralife Aqualight Pro 2x150 Metal Halide HQI lights and 2x96 Watt PC actinics ($800 new)
The bulbs have 6 months use tops and Ill sell it for $275 and it does come with a hanging kit

6. Brand New 90 GPD RO/DI unit with built in TDS meter (Spectrapure)
$100 takes it

7. 2 Coralife dual timer power strips and a heavy duty power strip for powerheads (everything on timers) ($90)
I have a brand new coralife dual timer strip that I want $25 for and an older style one Ill sell for $20

8. PH meter digital pen style (brand new)
Ill sell for $20

Ill sell everything listed above as a package deal for- $1200 (I have a ton of other stuff as well such as extra powerheads, plumbing, and misc.)

I also have 200+ pounds of live rock with some about 5 very large pieces. 2 Tank bred clowns, a foxface Rabbitfish, purple urchin, snails, hermit crabs, sand, and a few corals I will sell as a package deal for $475.

If you buy my entire system I will let it go for $1600 firm. Again I am willing to take trades on frag tanks, smaller systems, smaller tanks, etc. My new place probably doesnt have room for anything larger than 90g. Just let me know what you have in mind. Thanks

LARGE PHOTOS below:
180gallon001.jpg

180gallon002.jpg

180gallon003.jpg

180gallon004.jpg

180gallon005.jpg

180gallon006.jpg

Btw- the only issue I am working through right now is some hair algae growing like weeds under the T5 light. I haven't done much to counter it because it recently started. Im sure it is a matter of to many nutrients in the water.

good luck with the sale! Do you have a pic of the green nepthia for sale on CL

Thanks. I will definitely get a pic tomorrow when the main lights are on for you. By the way to everyone interested- I must sell live stock before I let any of the equipment go. This is one of the cubes from belts that restored into a reef tank if anyone is curious where it came from.

Update:

Everything is gone except-

The Coralife Aqualight Pro

The Foxface

And probably still have 200lbs of Live Rock (the rock is very nice and I have some larger pieces as well). I am selling it for 2.50/lb although the more you buy the better price I will give you. I also have 20-30lbs in my sump which Ill sell for $1.50/lb as it is a lot of dead large coral and plain rock.

Ok, last update for today.

50-100 lbs of live rock left and Ill let it go for $2 a pound

I still have the foxface, and Ill let him go for $20

I am willing to trade for frags (zoos, GSP, leathers, Riccordia), a nano hang on skimmer of some sort such as a tunze or remora nano. I also would be interested in a 30" light fixture of some sort.

good luck with the sale! Do you have a pic of the green nepthia for sale on CL

Sorry I never got you the picture today as I said. I decided to set up a 20L and am keeping my clowns and the frags. I also had dead batteries in the camera which didn't help :). Seascape had some good frags of the ultra for $45 ish the other day and some of the less vibrant for $20 a frag.

If anyone has an Aqua C Remora Skimmer (the smaller one) I would be willing to give you 50+ pounds of my remaining live rock for it and the foxface.

Back