FS/FT: Acros (ORA), Pink Leather, Xenia, Green Mushroom, Pocillopora

SaltwaterNoob17

Wrasse Whisperer
FS/FT: Acros (ORA), Pink Leather, Xenia, Green Mushroom, Pocillopora

I'm selling/willing to trade a bunch of acro frags (half ORA, and half not), one pink finger leather frag, one xenia frag, one big green striped mushroom, and one green pocillopora frag. Pics, sizes, and prices are below. I'm also open to coral and macroalgae trades.

Trading:
As far as corals go, duncans, elegance coral, ORA red planet, setosas, montis, stylophora, acans, chalices, cool zoas/palys, leathers - Pretty much anything, just pm me and I'll let you know if I'm interested.

As for macroalgae, I'm setting up a new macroalgae DT, and am looking for macros with nice color, cool shapes, and that are non-invasive (e.g. ochtodes, red grape, gracilaria hayi, etc.). Just pm me. Thanks!

Pic of all of the acro frags:
#1-#6 are ORA Miami Orchid Staghorn frags, and #7-#13 are Blue Formosa Staghorn frags...
Frags3.jpg

Close-Up of the ORA Miami Orchid Staghorn frags:
Frags1.jpg

Close-Up of the Blue Formosa Staghorn frags:
Frags2.jpg

Sizes and Prices (but I'm open to trades too!):

1) .75" - $10
2) .75" - $10
3) 1.5" - $20
4) .50" - $5
5) .75" - $10
6) .25" - $5
7) 1.25" - $10
8) 1.25" - $10
9) .75" - $5
10) 1" - $10
11) 1.5" - $10
12) 1" - $10
13) .75" - $5

And then I also have a frag of pink finger leather, xenia, the green striped mushroom (the mushroom is about 4" in diameter when expanded), and a green pocillopora frag (the pocillopora is not doing so well in my tank, and has lost a lot of color - it needs a happier home). $5 each (or trades).

Pic of the pink leather:
DSC05172.jpg

Pic of the xenia:
DSC05210.jpg

Pic of the mushroom:
DSC05211.jpg

Pic of the pocillopora:
DSC05205.jpg

so you are looking for an ORA red planet as a trade?if so i will trade you a RP for a miami orchid or one of the formosas.lmk and we can figure out the details.if i got a formosa i would like number 7 please.also i would give you a nice sized RP for one of each the formosa and orchid.

chris

That would be great! I'd prefer the larger RP for two of my acros. PM me with your availability. I'll be around all day tomorrow, but I know that it's Father's Day so that could be inconvenient for you. Just let me know. Thanks!

I will take 4, 11 and the green pocillopora. Do you plan on making any trips down to pinellas? I live in dunedin and work in st pete

You're welcome, Chris! I'm glad the frags are doing well. :) I LOVE the RP frag, and I can't wait until my lights come on so that I can see it's colors better! Thanks again!!

Back